A LITTLE HELP PLEASE

falconry Travel box, Raptor box

A little help please. I'm looking at building a double sized carrying box for Harris Hawks.

Anyone got any information regarding sizes & or pictures?.

I would be grateful for any information.

Going to Oz for 3 weeks on Wednesday so if I don't get back to you straight away I will on my return & will show the finished product.

Have a good day :victory:

Standard single size 300w x 595h x 500d

Large single size 350w x 650h x 600d

Standard Double Box 600w x 595h x 500d

Large Double Box 700w x 650h x 600d

Hope this helps

Kat

Would that 'Orange-Bellied Helmet Hawk' be an imprint or parent reared? and when weight does it hunt at?

I HEARD THEY CAN BE A BIT FOOTTY :laugh:

Do you think its a hat bird? lol

Ive just noticed the mobile hawking vehicle on top of the box... Now thats a good idea for poaching.. the farmer thinks you're out for a stroll with the baby but really it conceals a greedy bird of prey! Imagine the damage you could do with a double box & buggy combo :icon_eek: lol

Crazy I know but I need it for the Spar :doh:

Spar what do you do for air flow,the 4 hole to the front ,or is there more to the sides :victory:

holes all the way around mate. What I would do though is if the birds are hooded I wouldn't worry about a travel box I would make something like a cadge just to help with the air-flow in the warm weather although the windows are tinted in my discovery it still gets warm in there.

Do you think its a hat bird? lol

Ive just noticed the mobile hawking vehicle on top of the box... Now thats a good idea for poaching.. the farmer thinks you're out for a stroll with the baby but really it conceals a greedy bird of prey! Imagine the damage you could do with a double box & buggy combo :icon_eek: lol

get a push bike :whistling: I have just been out on a 5 mile bike ride and the amount of stuff that I could of taken :gunsmilie: I got to have ago doing it with the spar when she has finnished moult :yes:

Is there any LAW saying that you cant BIKE HAWK is it only car hawking :hmm: