Len French, please help

hi all, great news, patterdale was able to put me in touch with Len after checking me out, it's great to have me grandad back. many thanks & major big-up's to patterdale. thanks to every1 who sent supportive pm's & post's, those who had teir doubt's I appretiate the concern & those who just wanted to be nasty.........well i need say no more really.

once again thanks very much all

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
hi all, great news, patterdale was able to put me in touch with Len after checking me out, it's great to have me grandad back. many thanks & major big-up's to patterdale. thanks to every1 who sent supportive pm's & post's, those who had teir doubt's I appretiate the concern & those who just wanted to be nasty.........well i need say no more really.

once again thanks very much all

Hi Ben,My husband Colin Mills is a very good friend of your grandads,,Ginger French,as Col always called him,,Len French is his real name...My husband lost touch years back when your grandad left wales ,but had stayed many times with your grandad and Dinah,,heard about your grandads recent problems through the press and tried to get hold of him by sending a letter to Lincolnshire prison but heard nothing back ,,could you please pass these details to your grandad,,,,

,,,,,,,mobile 07999 379243 ,thank you so much,its greatly appreciated,

Edited by tracetheface152
thats the last thing you want to do is put your name and address on a open forum

W.D

didnt think it would appear on the forum,thought it would go straight to ben,,,edited it now,,thanks for the good advice welsh dragon

no probs still not been edited though better to be safe than sorry. do the same with your moble leave them PM you

W.D

Edited by welshdragon