Dodgy owners bull crosses

Guest greengrass123

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lurcherboy2008
shame, would love to see pics of sauki x bull

ill get you some pics within a few weeks i dont see the boy or dog alot but ill defo try my best to get pics, hes 28 tts by the way lump of a dog catches hares easy and he could snap a fox in seconds (pre ban) :whistling::whistling::whistling:

ill get you some pics within a few weeks i dont see the boy or dog alot but ill defo try my best to get pics, hes 28 tts by the way lump of a dog catches hares easy and he could snap a fox in seconds (pre ban) :whistling::whistling::whistling:

if hes 28tts i would say hes cross greyhound as a lot of salukis ive seen dont make 28tts they can

not all bullcross owners have got this breed just for image. i cant stand people saying stuff they know feck all about . these people go out running summer time hares and they think just cos there dog killed six leverets that they must own a world beating coursing machine

not all bullcross owners have got this breed just for image. i cant stand people saying stuff they know feck all about . these people go out running summer time hares and they think just cos there dog killed six leverets that they must own a world beating coursing machine

Never said it was all bull cross owners just a minority of imbeciles just the same as there are probably the same amount of them for every breed i.e saluki crosses,collie crosses etc. etc.Everyone has their own preferences and more power to them i just think the minority is going to cause the rest of us more problems.Is it not bad enough with this stupid ban already without these bigmouthed binlids bringing more heat onto the rest of us?????

Guest lurcherboy2008

if hes 28tts i would say hes cross greyhound as a lot of salukis ive seen dont make 28tts they can

definetly saluki bull mate 100% no greyhound in there i asked the boy erlier hes seen the mother and father, boy who bred them started his own line from his pure bull an pure saluki :thumbs:

Guest Taffybull

My mates.. mate, runs a salukis bull (im sure thers a hint of grey in him too). its ment to be the 'bees knees' by all acounts. hes capable of rabbit, hare day and night, fox (hare and fox pre ban obviously). hes 25/26 tts. racey type, ill try get some pics soon

ALSO, i no of a saluki bull grey pups, brindles, blacks, fawns, reds.

dam: 3/4 bred bull grey bitch ( all quarry )

Sire: halfx saluki grey. ( daytime hare, deer. aslo works well on lamp)

both parents 110% grafters..

pm me for details

:thumbs:

Taff

who says all bull x's have big heads , bull x's come in all shape and sizes some more racey than others , yeah i agree with what some people say about the idiots that brag about what they've done with them but were not all like that , i like the bull x breed because there a good all round dog , i have a bull greyhound whippet that does what i want and is perfect for what ground i have to run him on

there is some knob heads about that abuses the sport but not just bull x owners

What a topic this is, yet another person who just wants to create havoc on a public forum for all to see sorry but get a f*****g grip who ever mentioned brock on this topic is worse than the person that was bragging about it at a game fair reson being you get a lot more visitors on here than a game fair.

who says all bull x's have big heads , bull x's come in all shape and sizes some more racey than others , yeah i agree with what some people say about the idiots that brag about what they've done with them but were not all like that , i like the bull x breed because there a good all round dog , i have a bull greyhound whippet that does what i want and is perfect for what ground i have to run him on

there is some knob heads about that abuses the sport but not just bull x owners

an all rounder. so are you saying yours could catch a hare. ive got nothing against the breed i love all lurchers and there work just intrested if they could do a hare. cheers :victory:

can a bullx actualy catch a hare or are they too off balanced with them f*****g big heads.

never really knew how big the anti-bull brigade were until i came here, if you dont like them dont get one, and dont come here saying how crap you think someones choice of dog is,

some people on this forum really f*****g wind me up,

can a bullx actualy catch a hare or are they too off balanced with them f*****g big heads.

never really knew how big the anti-bull brigade were until i came here, if you dont like them dont get one, and dont come here saying how crap you think someones choice of dog is,

some people on this forum really f*****g wind me up,

I agree mate, why do so many have a chip on there shoulder about the bull cross. At first i thought it was the old, who didnt like the change from a traditional lurcher. Now i dont know, maybe some people are just to narrow minded to give them the chance.

Surely there are so many different shapes and sizes and types of bull terriers out there and so many greyhounds that it stands to reason there are brilliant, average and really useless bull-greyhounds? Maybe the problem is those who are knocking out litters with no thought beyond 'okay - got a greyhound - got a bully - job done!' and selling them to clueless homes just to line their own pockets and feel all 'expert' coz they have bred a litter?

No disrespect to anyone who has this cross - has put the work in and is happy with their dog. Just to show my ignorance, I've only ever been coursing, but that doesn't mean I don't want to find out all I can about other lurcher work.

(and before someone says I write like a girl.................I am one but I've escaped from the kitchen and found a computer!)