Big Dog Fox

The evening hadn`t quite gone to plan done a fair bit of walking but nothing in the bag didn`t see too much but see enough to not of blanked by this time in my eyes the brindle bitch certainly wasn`t running right but there you go dont know why and probably wont :blink:

We walked slightly further than normal on the outskirts of my permision and spyed a nice charlie bit of a call by kane and in it came nicely was gonna cut short and slip in to the hedge so his bullcross was slipped one nice big dog fox not a great night but can`t complain :yes:

Cheers Ratkilla and Kane for popping down give it a good go at the weekend...

Picture aint that clear camera`s got too much grit in it :11:

masontocandfox004.jpg

Cheers for the invite again [bANNED TEXT],things dont always go to plan,if it was easy it wouldnt be so rewarding.It was a good run by the dog and it also gave ratkillas young lurcher a chance to rag a freshly killed fox.You already guessed why your bitch wasnt running right if she comes into season in the next few days you will be prooved right.

Thanks for the night royston was nice to come onto your permision much different to my area of the country never seen that many hares in my life :11: but the fox was well worth all the walking still a good result. Thanks to kane for coming to collect me and droping me back. now i dont have a car :cry: :11:

Was that the one we saw with the white tail mate?

I wish mate causing alot of problems that fecker he will be had mate never seen a fox with a pure white tail and when i have the big fecker(praying to god it`s with a terrier :D )I will have him stuffed lovely fox that it is well worth the money :D

• 2 weeks later...