How many of you are voting today then?

I am curious about how many of you will vote given the chance today, it is your only chance to have your say. If you dont vote today and then moan about your local council or Mayor of London then im afraid it is your decision not to take part.

Regards

SS

I am curious about how many of you will vote given the chance today, it is your only chance to have your say. If you dont vote today and then moan about your local council or Mayor of London then im afraid it is your decision not to take part.

Regards

SS

They are all full of bollox any way. Bunch of bullshitters who never deliver what they promise. F*ck voting just crack on as we are. Just pretend your Polish or any other foreigner and you'l be fine.

Trouble is, if we "crack on as we are" - we end up perpetuating the misery that you appear to be concerned about.

The current influx of Polish people is a result of our membership of the EU

If you find that the party or parties that have been voted into power are not delivering what they or you want then it is up to YOU to vote and change things, there is way too much apathy in this country over voting and its why the current Labour government only has the support of 40% of the people, 60% of those who voted didnt vote Labour and yet are stuck with them, Its the First Past the Post system, it depends on seats not votes.

If you look at the London Mayoral Elections, the voting system is Proportional Representation where no votes are wasted.

It defies belief to moan about a party or candidate not doing what you want when you dont vote to change things, you are only free at election times, everwhere else we are in chains.

It took seven acts of parliament to get everyone the vote and many hundreds dead.

Vote!!!

Regards

SS

If you find that the party or parties that have been voted into power are not delivering what they or you want then it is up to YOU to vote and change things, there is way too much apathy in this country over voting and its why the current Labour government only has the support of 40% of the people, 60% of those who voted didnt vote Labour and yet are stuck with them, Its the First Past the Post system, it depends on seats not votes.

If you look at the London Mayoral Elections, the voting system is Proportional Representation where no votes are wasted.

It defies belief to moan about a party or candidate not doing what you want when you dont vote to change things, you are only free at election times, everwhere else we are in chains.

It took seven acts of parliament to get everyone the vote and many hundreds dead.

Vote!!!

Regards

SS

I aint moaning about it mate i'm quite happy to crack on as it is, there aint no councillor or party that can please us all. Any of them reverse the hunting ban??????????? I doubt it. Any of them sort the economy out?????????? I doubt it. Any of them bring back the death penalty for the scum this place has produced????????? I doubt it. I just cant see the point in voting, this country has gone too far now to be turned back around to a place we were once proud to be a part of. And as for the many hundreds dead, bet their gutted cause fook all has changed, rich get richer and poor get poorer.

"I aint moaning about it mate i'm quite happy to crack on as it is, there aint no councillor or party that can please us all. Any of them reverse the hunting ban??????????? I doubt it. Any of them sort the economy out?????????? I doubt it. Any of them bring back the death penalty for the scum this place has produced????????? I doubt it. I just cant see the point in voting, this country has gone too far now to be turned back around to a place we were once proud to be a part of. And as for the many hundreds dead, bet their gutted cause fook all has changed, rich get richer and poor get poorer"............

Moggs,

I wish you would "moan about it"!

If you just sit back and accept whatever comes along you have no grounds to bemoan the state you find the country to be in.

On the one hand you list a range of valid questions but on the other you declare that you cannot be arsed to do anything about it. It is this apathy that will keep us in our current predicament!

Cheers,

John

John,

So voting for another lying money grabber will help us out? Ye sure. Look it isn't that I cant be arsed its just that there aint any one out there who I think should be leading us and that can REALLY help us. Simple as. And I aint just sitting back and accepting it. I'm doing the same now as I always have done. The only thing that has changed in my life is the ammount of out goings from my bank i.e more tax, higher % apr onn things. And before you say my vote can sort that out it cant. As always its down to the yanks, what happens here is a result of what happens there. A poxy vote cant stop that.

If everyone felt like that, my vote doesnt count, then you would not be able to sit back and let things carry on.

I can see what you mean in that you cant find a candidate that will do something for you, or you think will do something for you, but if we all felt the same way then the extremeist parties would rise and even gain substantial power as the type of people who vote for them never miss a poll and i'm talking the BNP, the Communists and the UKIP, can you imagine these running the economy?

It is personal choice if you vote and who you vote for. There is never going to be a situation where one candidate can represent all, but voting must take place or we will end up a lot worse(hard to imagine I know).

Have you read various manifestos over the last few weeks then and know what the candidates want.

Regards

SS