Text talking

Guest JohnGalway

Guest JohnGalway

This is going to be short, simple and to the point.

Tonight I've spent a large part of my evening trawling through unread topics. There was a large amount of text talking. This is unwelcome on this website. There are Announcements posted all over this website saying so. When you joined this website you agreed to abide by it's terms and conditions.

From now on. I'm no longer editing text talk posts. I'll be DELETING them. In short and very plain English, if you text talk, you will not get to have your say.

I'm not wasting my time with it any longer.

Some exceptions will be made for new members.

All the best,

John

Amen john , theres grown blokes using it on here always makes me laugh, its not like theres a word limit on the forum, were everything has to be short and sweet....but if you want to look dum, use txt talk, oops nope don't it will be removed :laugh: ... :protest:

Guest JohnGalway
Amen john , theres grown blokes using it on here always makes me laugh, its not like theres a word limit on the forum, were everything has to be short and sweet....but if you want to look dum, use txt talk, oops nope don't it will be removed :laugh: ... :protest:

:icon_eek: Saking on thin ice there Ian matey, clean up your act :tongue2:

I just wondered if i could ask you to be a bit sympathetic to Foxcub...he's 11 and struggles enormously with his spelling. It's just being investigated a bit further at the moment. My mother and brother are dsylexic. He's had one of his posts removed already and it was only the second one he's made! He would be upset if it carried on happening as it's a touchy subject. I realise it's a huge pain and looks awful, but I can assure you he's not text talking.

I know it makes it more awkward for you, but I would be very grateful if you'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

Can't see that being a problem Foxy.........there can be exceptions made to any rules........especially as you were kind enough to point out the reasons.

Kind Regards

Rolfe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...