whipetx bedlington 1st cross

always found the 1st crosses seem to hunt up alot ok if its day time but night time its no good i sold a 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy that was bang on mate night time and day time brill little ferreting dog knocker off this site had him off me pm him and ask whot he thinks of them good luck with whot ever you get mate i like my collie xs over beddys but thats me :thumbs::thumbs:post-13182-1209680972.jpg

this is my little dog hes 1st gen cross, 26pound and nearly 20tts, what can i say there game little dogs nice and light so they dont get knocked up as easy as big dogs,he loves hunting and cant wait to get of the lead, its like any dog put them behind quarry and let them learn, there fast enough and can turn on a 1pence,good nose and there coat is good to depending on what you prefer rough/smooth? they are clever little dogs and great fun to watch when out mooching,but i guess i like watching any half sane lurcher thats on the hunt :victory: happy hunting all :thumbs:

post-10690-1209821905_thumb.jpg

this is my little dog hes 1st gen cross, 26pound and nearly 20tts, what can i say there game little dogs nice and light so they dont get knocked up as easy as big dogs,he loves hunting and cant wait to get of the lead, its like any dog put them behind quarry and let them learn, there fast enough and can turn on a 1pence,good nose and there coat is good to depending on what you prefer rough/smooth? they are clever little dogs and great fun to watch when out mooching,but i guess i like watching any half sane lurcher thats on the hunt :victory: happy hunting all :thumbs:

cracking looking dog, just my type of dog for ferreting,lamping, and a bit of general hunting, this cross will try their hearts at all theydo, what height is he mate.

cracking looking dog, just my type of dog for ferreting,lamping, and a bit of general hunting, this cross will try their hearts at all theydo, what height is he mate.

hes between 19 and 20 inch tts mate :thumbs: