ever been shot

I was away a few weeks ago,place called General Santos City,home town of Mannie Pacquiao who was fighting Marquez that day in Las Vegas,the fight was screened live in Gensans cinema,Pacquiao won,the place erupted,great atmosphere.Drunk guy a few streets away celebrated by juggling grenades :clapper: Blew himself and two friends up :icon_eek:

Thats bloody hilarious :clapper:

oh, another time we were arseing aroung in the woods and there were some bigger boys wi air rifles that thought itd be funny to shoot at us, but , in a most commando-like fashion, i managed to dive over a log for cover but the tw*t still managed to hit my achilles tendon as my feet flew up in the air (obviously a fluke!)

when i was a nipper i was at me mates house shootin his dads air rifle in the garden.

we ran out of pellets so we went inside and started shooting cigerette filter tips at his mams clock.

for a laff he shot me in the palm of the hand from point blank range :icon_eek:

my whole arm went dead and i had a bruise the size of a fifty pence.

moral of the story-

if your gona do sommet daft , make sure your the one pullin the trigger :whistling:

i remember having a webley nemesis and we took to firing filter tips when the pellets ran out, all well and good untill one of my mates discovered that by burning the end and twisting it in your fingers, you can fashion quite a nasty projectile, which he then tested out on another friend, it stuck right in his back, subsequently ruining his game of worms!! :wallbash:

Not with an air gun but have with a shotgun!

Was beating on our local shoot, last drive was the 'home wood' where birds went out over a low meadow.

There were some Hungarian guests who shot at anything.

Near the end of the drive a couple birds went out low, we saw the gun take aim and had time to turn round!

Both barrels straight at us, got peppered with shot which bounced off my Barbour!

Thankfully we were far enough away for it not to penetrate.

Did give the 'guest' a polite mouthfull after though :whistling:

this is a good en for those who have never seen it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=laSRfJ8WgwQ

I did the same but different.

I got away from college early and slipped up to town and purchased a Webley air pistol(177)

Got home. Parents still at work. Brilliant.

Rested box on coal bunker and unpacked the shooter.

For the target i selected a log from the log pile and placed it in the centre of the lawn and used the pith as aiming mark.

Holding in two hands i took aim and sqeezed of a shot FECKING HELL the pellet came back and got me in the upper eyelid.

It hurt like buggery and i thought christ the old fogies are are going to kill me me this time.

After ten minutes or so i realised i could still see and the pain was wearing off. Checking the log for bullet placement i

found i had missed the centre by about half an inch which i thought was bloody good but decided to take the pistol back

to the shop the next day. Nuts to poxy air pistols-got most of my money back. :thumbdown: :black eye: :secret: :oops: :fool:

this is a good en for those who have never seen it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=laSRfJ8WgwQ

I did the same but different.

I got away from college early and slipped up to town and purchased a Webley air pistol(177)

Got home. Parents still at work. Brilliant.

Rested box on coal bunker and unpacked the shooter.

For the target i selected a log from the log pile and placed it in the centre of the lawn and used the pith as aiming mark.

Holding in two hands i took aim and sqeezed of a shot FECKING HELL the pellet came back and got me in the upper eyelid.

It hurt like buggery and i thought christ the old fogies are are going to kill me me this time.

After ten minutes or so i realised i could still see and the pain was wearing off. Checking the log for bullet placement i

found i had missed the centre by about half an inch which i thought was bloody good but decided to take the pistol back

to the shop the next day. Nuts to poxy air pistols-got most of my money back. :thumbdown: :black eye: :secret: :oops: :fool:

well imagine that but with a 50cal bullet

I shot myself on the inside of my thigh, just missing my nuts, trying to pull my air pistol out my belt when i was a kid. Just got a BSA 240 Mag air pistol in .177 and was thinking i was Jeromia Johnson or something down our local woods. Fortunatly my boxers.. and the fact i wans't using pointed pellets, restricted the injury to a throbbing whelt, cross, bloodblister and stopped it going in me. Didn't put it down my trousers again mind!