charger which one

Guest smashygadge

Guest smashygadge

looking for a battery charger for the 7ah 12v batterys anyone no of any good ones

been looking around and cannot find much on them .or what type do you find best works for you cheers :thumbs:

i bought a deben one begining of last season as the carcharger was shagging all my batts up. i chose the 800ma version. its a few quid more but it gets them charged alot quicker. think i payed just over 20 quid delivered but then made a seperate loom with a male bullet connector to aligator clips.

hth,

Guest smashygadge
i bought a deben one begining of last season as the carcharger was shagging all my batts up. i chose the 800ma version. its a few quid more but it gets them charged alot quicker. think i payed just over 20 quid delivered but then made a seperate loom with a male bullet connector to aligator clips.

hth,

sounds good ive been using the car job

and went out with me mate weekend and saw the power difference

so need one ive been missing out lol cheers

hth,

sounds good ive been using the car job

and went out with me mate weekend and saw the power difference

so need one ive been missing out lol cheers

shouldn't be any difference in power from the batts, just with most car batts there 42 amp upwards so chargeing a little 7ah too quick with the car charger the plates will warp in the battery over a quicker time compared to a charger desighned to be used with the smaller batts.

cheers,

hello mate...........RING are the best ive used.........think they are digital...........more expensive ones have a reconditioning setting to re-vitalise old batteries!!!!!!.....got mine off e-bay for about 20 quid.................charges 6 & 12v so you can use it for most stuff..

cheers

Sean