FERRETING PARTNER

Guest mixy

HI I LIVE NEAR LINCOLN IM HOPING THERES SOME ON NEAR ME THAT WANTS TO MEET UP AND HAVE A GO ON SOME ON MY LAND WITH ME AND SEE HOW MANY BUNNY WE CAN GET. I HAVE TWO FERRETS ALL READY AND IV APPLYED FOR MY SHOT GUN LISENCE SO WOULD BE GOO IF YOU HAVE ONE AS WELL JUST MAKES IT EASYER SOME TIMES THAT NETTING UP.

REGARDS

SAM

• 4 weeks later...

HI I LIVE NEAR LINCOLN IM HOPING THERES SOME ON NEAR ME THAT WANTS TO MEET UP AND HAVE A GO ON SOME ON MY LAND WITH ME AND SEE HOW MANY BUNNY WE CAN GET. I HAVE TWO FERRETS ALL READY AND IV APPLYED FOR MY SHOT GUN LISENCE SO WOULD BE GOO IF YOU HAVE ONE AS WELL JUST MAKES IT EASYER SOME TIMES THAT NETTING UP.

REGARDS

SAM

REGARDS

SAM

hi sam just read message about ferreting partner.I live in nottingham,i have been ferreting for 15yrs i also have a shotgun certifcate and four shotguns(2 12g and 2 .410g)if you are still looking for someone to go with i would be more than happy to go :D.When you get your certifcate and if you have not got a shotgun yet you are more then welcome to use one of mine.I also drive so we can use my car as well.thanks paul

hi sam just read message about ferreting partner.I live in nottingham,i have been ferreting for 15yrs i also have a shotgun certifcate and four shotguns(2 12g and 2 .410g)if you are still looking for someone to go with i would be more than happy to go :D.When you get your certifcate and if you have not got a shotgun yet you are more then welcome to use one of mine.I also drive so we can use my car as well.thanks paul

You'll be offering to share your misses next :blink: :whistle: :lol:

Fair play to [bANNED TEXT] :good:

Some decent people out there :D:D

Bob

Bob

hi,bob don't miss many.Like to help out if i can offer a bit of my (in)experience :D .

Bob

hi,bob don't miss many.Like to help out if i can offer a bit of my (in)experience :D .

just got what u mean bob i thought you meant missing rabbits,a bit slow there i was i'll try and keep up lol.