2.2 pellet gun

Guest jeb

bsa ultra multishot, awesome short barrel rifle, and pretty light, not go far wrong with an ultra

how much are them mate

What guns do you have jeb and what do you shoot. Let us all know and we'll be more able to advise what gun to get for your lad.

bsa ultra multishot, awesome short barrel rifle, and pretty light, not go far wrong with an ultra

how much are them mate

What guns do you have jeb and what do you shoot. Let us all know and we'll be more able to advise what gun to get for your lad.

i use a 2.2 bullit my old mans..

hes getting his big gun this year so im having it ..

my lads never shot before but ive herd there are short barreled guns?

AAS200 nice light compact little hunting tool ideal for both novices and pros alike, easy to use, a pleasure to shoot and even better with a multishot conversion fitted. Also you might just get a cheap mark 1 model as AA has recently launched a new "stock" model, if you want some feedback on one of these little gems PM "Goldenarms" a shooting pal of mine as he's just got rid of his for a AAS400 and I'm begining to think he's regretting it but either way he will give you an honest reply.

Good Luck

Coney.

Guest manda

can pick up a bsa ultra mulitshot for around £300 secondhand, i gave £430 for mine new with scope etc, dont know what the aa s200's are like, had a lightning and it is quite a bit longer than the ultra, good starter rifle though, but will probably move up to the pcp very quickly