3 aint bad

hi

took my mate out last night to one of me permissions to try out his new AAS410. well the weather threatened rain but just for a short period. so got the kit out locked and loaded, started to drive round the estate to show him were the bunnies were.

it wasn't long before he took his first shot missed it just getting used to it so told him to relax before he takes his next shot he was a bit excited been wanting to do this for so long he was really keen.any way he said the guy in the shop zeroed his scope in . so when i had a look through it noticed it was shooting short so tweaked around with it a bit & got it spot on so of we go again his next shot missed went the same way through the night so took a few shots me self just to show him the ropes & bagged 3 but he told me he had a great time & is looking forward to our next visit here is a pic.

post-11621-1208637794.jpg

happy hunting

Davy

A good result and will keep him interested if he's getting bags like that on a regular basis, because there's nothing more demoralising to a new shooter than trudging the countryside without so much as a sniff of a rabbit for hours on end, well done.