terrible news

on the Irish radio today there was a programme on,its run every Friday.Its called MOONEY GONE WILD.There was a bloke on working for the forestry and wildlife department telling that disaster has struck :icon_eek: There were a couple of new commers spotted in the woods of county Wicklow lately,an alien spieces never before seen here in Ireland.It is believed some scoundrel SMUGGLED them into the country and then released them to breed of their own free will.What were these aliens I hear you ask impatiently,well they were.......MUNTJACK DEER :toast: Isnt that awful.What to do,what to do.I tell ye what to do..sit back and let them breed like f**k,then get the dog ready for road :clapper: I thought it was the best news I heard in years,this chap was going on as if it were the end of civilisation.He noted they breed at an alarming rate :toast: and we wont know how well established they are for a long while,but as they breed at an alarming rate then by the time they investigate it they will be very well established :toast:............ :hmm: NOW ANYONE GOT A FEW WILD BOAR THEY@D LIKE TO LET LOOSE IN THE FORESTS OF DEAR OLD IRELAND.

Im looking forward to buming some munty from some one in the near furure,as I wouldnt have a clue how to catch one :whistling: I think its great bloody news.The way your man on the radio was talking it was like the end of the world.DS I hope we'll be falling over em sooner rather than later,i wouldnt mind bumping into em at some time.They'd be a damn sight lighter and easier to drag about than them other buggers.