uploading pictures

Guest buster321c

Guest buster321c

Why do i have so much trouble uploading pictures, tried to do one earlier and it just dont happen for me !! Either wont load ,or it takes ages and ages till in the end i give up

never used photobucket etc or any image resizing software. just email them to myself and attach the pic as a pic not a file(attach it as a file and it retains its original size)then i open the email and save the pic to my pc again. most pics end up about 60kb in size.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Go Here and get that. Take ye about half as long as uploading, downloading and re e mailing pictures back and forth to yeself.

Open it. Go into SETTINGS and set it to 350 - 350 BEST FIT.

It can then reduce ye 5MB Billboard sized photo's to Forum sized with two clicks. A split second. Simply no fuss.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

It is, Pip; For Donators. That's one more of the perq's we get ;)

But even we have to present properly sized photo's. The alternative method is to read ones camera manual and change the setting to VGA/Web/E Mail. That makes the camera take more sensibly sized shots in the first place.