the gang

dev the big bitch with the brown collar in the picture with the pup,Does she find it hard gettin up holes loke small earths

ps they are a cracking gang of terriers im envious :thumbs::thumbs:

no mate she is not normally that size,she has a belly full of pups
dev the big bitch with the brown collar in the picture with the pup,Does she find it hard gettin up holes loke small earths

nice looken mob of animals you got there :drink:

dont i look like a right fool now :whistling: smashing terriers dev do you keep any lurchers at all

not any more mate,i gave up on them,terrier only man

Looking good dev must get down a run some off these days. Was trying to get a pic of that wee shiner bitch I got Back off P, she wont stay still for a second, she hunting mad trying to hold her off and keep her out off trouble until next year will be the problem.

dont i look like a right fool now :whistling: smashing terriers dev do you keep any lurchers at all

YES YOU LOOK A FOOL BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE SO IT SEEMS

Looking good dev must get down a run some off these days. Was trying to get a pic of that wee shiner bitch I got Back off P, she wont stay still for a second, she hunting mad trying to hold her off and keep her out off trouble until next year will be the problem.
good stuff mate,she must be 10 months or so now is she? just nice age at the start of next season