couple of pics

Please dont think for one minute I'm being Funny but when you click on your images Dogga to enlarge them, it's clear that they have been super imposed or messed with ????

thanks for your comments yes they had been scanned and the photos are over 10 years old but you have really put me off sharing photos in futrue cheers

Guest BIG FRANK
just looking through some old photo albums and found a few of my decent carp from days gone past so thought i would share them.no taking the piss out of the hair i had been there over a week!!!29lb10oz ......41lb 3oz.......31lb8oz

:icon_eek: cant see any pics

Guest BIG FRANK
Please dont think for one minute I'm being Funny but when you click on your images Dogga to enlarge them, it's clear that they have been super imposed or messed with ????

thanks for your comments yes they had been scanned and the photos are over 10 years old but you have really put me off sharing photos in futrue cheers

id like to see your photos mate ive had family go to france and catch 65+ lb dont let them get to you mate you dont see many fishy photoes on hear

They were fake 100% Clear as fecking day :yes:

If it was becuase they were scanned then why would it only affect the outline of the fish? :hmm:

Shame people have to boost there ego by bullshitting about fish, abit sad really!

You can see by the shadows too!

clearly make out his body but no fish...

which should be showing on both sides of his shadow as most of the light is coming from behind him

take a close look at o... all pictures have gone now, was going to say the hands