Crap day hard dig

Jordan

Well went out with ferret finder from the hunting life today. Had a crap day the rabbits just wernt wanting to play ball.

She had brought along her new mk3 to test well if anyone is a star trek fan then get one. I for one will be sticking with the mk1 for as long as i can. The noise goes through you like a knife and What the f**k is with the whole serach and locate switch :blink:. Needless to say we used the trusty mk1. Moved to the first burrow and one hit the longnet then the jill didnt show so i located her at about 4ft along the side of a wall. It wasnt the depth that bothered me infact i got down the first foot and a half fairly quickly. then i hit hardcore which had been burried along the side probably took and hour to dig the remaining 2 and a half foot. When i had about a foot and half to go disaster struck the spade snapped and i was left digging with half a spade. Finaly broke through and retrieved the now dead rabbit. Dug another out at about a foot and half on a different burrow. Was still a good day at least we were out instead of sitting on our computers talking the talk but not walking the walk ;)

No picture of the end bag simply because i forgot.

Few pictures that were took.

7178.jpg

7179.jpg

7180.jpg

7181.jpg

7182.jpg

ImgFree.net - Hosting Images

you his lover or sole mate? :whistle: :guitar: :11:

hahahhaha paddy your spot on mate!!!!! last time i was speaking to jordan he said he was going to be takeing some fine chick with him ferreting, he rekons that is the best way to get in here pants :sick: :sick:

You wait till i see you again ratkilla im going to have to punish you for spreading such shit :11: :11: