webley xocet

Finally saved my pennies and i am looking to get a webley exocet carbine from BAR in Blackpool.A bit weary of buying anything second hand and i understand there is no difference in a carbine to a full barrel.

having read the info avaliable i am going for a .22(is this right?)or what about a .177

I'm interested in rats rabbits but i was wondering what u people think as i've waited so f***ing long i want to be sure it the right choice as my budget is £150.00 max. :good:

Hoping to shot from the box without a scope for the time being.

Plenty of advice opinions please

thanks

tommy

GO ON FREEADS WEBSITE AND LOOK UNDER SHOOTING LOADS OF SECOND HAND AIRRIFLES. FOR £150 YOU COULD GET A WEIHRAUCH 97 WITH SCOPES WORTH A LOOK ON THERE EVEN IF IT MEANS A LITTLE TRAVEL FOR THE RIGHT GUN :good:

Guest whippet

Or look on the sales section of www.airgunbbs.com/forums, no disrespect to this site but there is a lot more airgun knowledge on there too, it is an airgun forum after all. Join up, put a few post on and scout through the sales section, you'll find summat you want. Just whatever you do, don't ask what is better; .177 or .22. :D

And from a .22 owner, get a .177. :good:

Thanks for the advice but can u be more specific on what is wrong with this gun as it's been recommended as a good starter gun.

:good:

Obviously if webley have gone into recievership then there's an abvious problem)

germans make the best cars audi bmw porsche vw mercedes so they have got some good engineers. and they make 1 of the best guns weihrauch weihrauch :yes::yes: