BF Goodrich all terrain tyre for a pick-up

they last for ages I'd expect 20k out them minimum. I know a firm who install wind generators and they have them on all the company vehicles, they do alot of m'way miles with only a little off road when they get there. They got 32k out of a set on a swb shogun.

Good tyres for road use, be careful on our lovely damp :icon_eek: fields, the tread has a tendency to clog quickly & doesn't like letting the mud go unfortunately.

Have heard reports of slipping on tarmac but I think that's just driver error.

I put a couple on the back of my Navara and they are great! Would recommend them! :clapper:

We had problems with the back end sliding when there was no weight in the back and the roads were damp/wet. The Goodrich pretty much put a stop to that happening (still to drive it with respect though!).

If you're going to get some, shop around. I paid £80 each, but had quotes up to £120 each.

Don't know how many miles they'll do... but judging by the tread on em they'll last a good while!

Shell

i use the colway version of they are remoulds but meet all european standards i have them on my vitara and the disco under 40 quid a go last for ages

engineer

Colway have gone out of business.......