my grandad has 3 ferrets and my mum wont even let me have one

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:hmm: " Georgia "; Ye sound like America. Yet ye show a british flag? And ye Posting at this time of ('European') day?

Where are ye actually living - what country? And what country is ye Grandad in?

I'm just a little confused by what I'm picking up here. Those answers should sort everything out and allow people here to give a more relevent opinion ;)

Well there is not much you can say when it comes to this. :wallbash: I trying to get into the hunting scene aswell but i think it is a sociable thing such as in Australia i can take 1 or 2 of my mates out for a weekend of ferreting. Just tell her it would mean alot to you. But before you get it i suggest you do some research :whistling: with your mum :whistling: thats what i did with my mum and im making a box right now and they should be here in 3-4weeks!! :victory: best of luck

go and get permision goergia ask the farmers if you can hunt on there land with your ferrets, show your mum that you can and are willing to clean your ferrets out and put the time into them at your age i had ferrets greyhounds and a terreir , but i got help from sister and her snotty nosed freinds who in later life got aqainted with as we grew up , all the best

:hmm: " Georgia "; Ye sound like America. Yet ye show a british flag? And ye Posting at this time of ('European') day?

Where are ye actually living - what country? And what country is ye Grandad in?

I'm just a little confused by what I'm picking up here. Those answers should sort everything out and allow people here to give a more relevent opinion ;)

a up mate she english ,was out lamping with me me last night, shes mad keen on hunting dogs ferrets bless her :laugh::laugh::laugh:

she be coming out with me most the times ,i might even nick her grandads ferrets off him to use as hes getting OLD NOW :tongue4: :tongue4:

Nice to see a young female getting into the sport :notworthy:

Don't listen to chris tho he don't know f**k all :whistling:

Everything he tells ya listen wisely :gunsmilie:

And do the opposite :whistling: lol

Next time ya out lamping keep an eye on him.....ano that goaty makes him look young young but he is getting old now.....a mile or 2 and he is f****d :D You will struggle carrying that fat c**t to the motor:D so dont let him walk to far:D lol

Good luck :D

WITTON

lol chris said thats why you want a pup out of heather then :tongue2::tongue2: lol and ive heard about your little black bitch can you put up a pic for me to have a look at? :laugh:

She is a machine :ninja: lol Nah she isnt doing bad tell chris to let me know when ya next going for a shine and ill come along.....show you how a real dog runs :good:

foxthe1.jpg

brackenrabbitnhare07.jpg

Jus some old pics of her....

Witton

lol chris said thats why you want a pup out of heather then :tongue2::tongue2: lol and ive heard about your little black bitch can you put up a pic for me to have a look at? :laugh:

She is a machine :ninja: lol Nah she isnt doing bad tell chris to let me know when ya next going for a shine and ill come along.....show you how a real dog runs :good:

foxthe1.jpg

brackenrabbitnhare07.jpg

Witton

u sould of seen mac last night lol just like his dad but 10 months old

chris sed stop wasting your time picking up road kill and jumping in puddles lol and lovely bitch mate :clapper::clapper:

Edited by xx-georgia-xx

Hi Georgia, why not have a ferret of your own that you can look after at your grandads, you get all the pleasure of keeping your own ferret & none of the hassall from your mom

Best of both worlds :clapper::thumbs:

foxthe1.jpg

brackenrabbitnhare07.jpg

Witton

nice looking one there whitt mate

Guest Ditch_Shitter
a up mate she english ,was out lamping with me me last night :laugh:

:icon_eek: Jeeesus Wept! Well, That explains a lot then! :laugh:

Ok, Georgia; I was always crazy for keeping animals when I was growing up. My mum too was often as not not so keen on the ideas. Especially if anything had a long tail. What I learned to do was go through my Dad. I'd beg him to get round her :yes: Soon as I got those words from him; " Leave it with me. I'll have a word with her for ye. " I Knew that creature was coming home :toast:

Unfortunately, I lost my Dad before I was even your age :( Had to learn to stand on my own two feet when confronted with a mum who didn't want such and such another creature around the house. And that's what probably brought out and honed the gritty Determination and bloody mindedness that's been with me ever since! :laugh: I just Would Not give up or give that poor woman a moments respite! I simply made it so that a ferret or a Dog about the place would make Her life bliss: If it would only shut me the **** up with my whineing, nagging and cajoling :laugh:

So there's a couple of clues for ye, Georgia. Enlist the aid of a few good men ~ If Chris can get ye let out till the early hours ....? And ye Grandad's got the knowledge of ferrets to allay her fears ... Mheanwhile, complete the classic Pincer attack by coming at her yeself like a river. Make her eat, sleep and dream Ferrets till it gets so that having the damn things around will be less bother than Hearing constantly hearing ye hinting about them! That's what I'd do. And god help ye mum now! :D

Guest Magwitch
hi im georgia im 13 years old i love dogs and ferrets i have 1 dog at home (black lab named barney) but she wont even let me have a ferret i need all of your help to perswade my mum to get me a ferret of my own please help me by posting coments

thank you

georgia xx

what if you try to bribe her by doing all the washing up and hoovering and making her cups of tea? COME ON MUM DON'T BE A MEANIE!!!!!!!!

i had the same problem with my mum till a mate of mine had some baby ferrets so i got one and showed her she thought it was cuite and she let me have one since then i have had no problems lol

it is good to see a youngen getting into the sport and so keen

Y.I.S