new members

Guest bitsa lurcher

Guest bitsa lurcher

there seems to be a lot of new member threads on here tonight , so to save typing hello in every one of them here is a GREAT BIG HELLO to all members new and old from me ......... and my dogs :clapper::victory:

These new members put a post up saying hello and shite and thats the last yall here of them.

Im so glad you said that lloyd, us mods get given a hard time sometimes when trying to sort out the good from the bad

• 3 weeks later...
These new members put a post up saying hello and shite and thats the last yall here of them.

Even stranger lloyd are the one's who joined months ago and never post yet still stay active on the boards :hmm:. are they shy and don't want to post? or perhaps just fascinated by the wealth of Information on the site from the highly Intelligent people that already post :angel:? Or could there be a more sinister reason :hmm:???

Bit of a sceptical attitude that gambler. Im pretty new on the site and dont make a great deal of posts. Main reason for that is

is you look back through the relevent sections you normally find someone has already asked the question. When people do ask

a question that has been answered many times before they get grief, now we get grief for not asking questions aswel.

Cheers, and good hunting.

I visit a load of forums and don't post much, I just read what others post, mainly through interest in whats being posted, hunting, video, download, etc .... doesn't make people anti or suspicious as long as they don't cause trouble...

ive never been much for forums i only go on this one as im to busy working hunting fishing ,and your right the same old qeustions get asked all the time , the best dog the best breed the best ferrret ,the biggest rabbit , etc but i suppose not every body has had the chance to live the outdoor type of life thats geting rarer now cheers

I have been a member for a while now,i dont post to much, i tend to like to read others posts as i find them interesting, informative, the writers well informed and well balanced people, and i find it expands my reading horizons,

and sometimes i tell porkies (oh no i cant find my tablets)

I would like to think I'm here to stay, great site if you ask me. All forums have there good and bad and armchair warriors/countrymen like this one does :gunsmilie: I'll say for the amount of members on here that the site and it's mods do a very good job indeed, ratio wise I cant see that many looneys....yet :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Welldone all :notworthy:

Bit of a sceptical attitude that gambler. Im pretty new on the site and dont make a great deal of posts. Main reason for that is

is you look back through the relevent sections you normally find someone has already asked the question. When people do ask

a question that has been answered many times before they get grief, now we get grief for not asking questions aswel.

Cheers, and good hunting.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: