Anybody willing to take me out ?

Alright people ?

I should pass my 50cc test on April 12th and was wondering if anybody would be kind enough to take me out with them ?

I live near ipswich and will travel a little way if neccersary :)

I'm not fussy and up for most things but i'd love to go digging or out with lurchers.

Bit of a long shot but might aswell ask

Butch

Guest john2007oliver
Ahh i see, ohh well.

I like your signiture lmao

Butch

Good isn't it :clapper: . People are always going on about taking youngsters out on this site but when one asks for help no one offers. I know what its like been in his boat, so anyone near ipswich that does a bit of lamping or anything should take this lad out even if he has to await till next season now. Its hard getting into it when your new to it all. :victory:

I wouldn't count on people offering to take you digging mate but you like ferreting as well don't ye? Most of the people who have took me out this season and last took me ferreting to start with(safest way for them to suss you out and find out your not an anti) LOL and every bit of experience helped so maybe someone will take you out doing that.

Anyone in south yorkshire willing to take me out ratting or rabbiting?

i was in barnsley on monday ratting, a place near ardsley on a pig farm, got about 40 adults plus about 20 young uns (nests) great day though. do you have a dog or dogs. pm

• 3 months later...