KHAN JIHAD

i know a guy who caught four hares with a dog in ayrshire the same dog did not do to well in eastlothian , wullie ive ran through your waay beatock etc caught hares mostly grass parks and sheep land but there some big feilds to eastlothain is the garden of scotland good strong hares and good arable feeding for them

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine if such a handsome dog was owned by a 'scruffy' (unkempt) person, is there no justice in the world , and just imagine if said 'scruff/unkempt' person was to do as he wished with his own prope

Posted Images

saluki type ill find ,out more , was down in ayrshire 4 years ago killed two strong hares with collie cross bitch i have but a good bitch who killed in eastlothain the day she killed her best race ,i had people from usa coursing and hunting lads she caught a hare over three feilds through a wood and back out and killed it on the winter barley , the guy wrote a story on it in a book i was fair chuffed , it was agreat ending to his holiday as we were looking all day for a hare as most lie up in the woods january time cheers

heres two pedigree pups ive bred by khan they are twice this size now the bitch is bred very similar to khan she runs very tight loads of pace to her khan is very well bred predominately kizzy and pharoh with john lennon blood and some sparrowman DagsMarch08003.jpg

so can i cause most good working saluks well come from the states now , maybe im wrong but thye still work them regulary over by on hares jackrabbits as its legal all over the states
as you know whin the best coursing ( under rules) dogs don't always make the best hunting (catch) dogs they have a lot of new imported blood but their other dogs go back to a lot of the same dogs as ours do.

ye i guess they do buddy me personaly im not a courser for pionts im a hunter the dogs have to catch or do there damdest if the hare beats them well fare and well but i want it to be a hard task for mister hare to get away ,

ye i guess they do buddy me personaly im not a courser for pionts im a hunter the dogs have to catch or do there damdest if the hare beats them well fare and well but i want it to be a hard task for mister hare to get away ,
same here mate thats why i like the desert bred type.
kizzy and pharoh with john lennon blood and some sparrowman

thats all the same blood isn't it? thats right mush its called line breeding khan is out of chris pembertons bitch who is bred off alan boths fred kizzy x pharoh to a sparrowman saluki with a lot of lusarki in it his sire is vance pages dog royal jihadbred out of vances old bitch kizzy x pharoh to farha tepe gawra son of durak tepe gawra these salukis were all top class and could stop hares

thats right mush its called line breeding khan is out of chris pembertons bitch who is bred off alan boths fred kizzy x pharoh to a sparrowman saluki with a lot of lusarki in it his sire is vance pages dog royal jihadbred out of vances old bitch kizzy x pharoh to farha tepe gawra son of durak tepe gawra these salukis were all top class and could stop hares
don't think Lusaki salukis have been coursed much their more show dogs, seen vances salukis run and i know AB Fred ( if thats the one your talking about) was a good one don't know how good he was on small field tho, never seen faraah run but from what i've been told he was a top dog that could kill anywhere.
heres two pedigree pups ive bred by khan they are twice this size now the bitch is bred very similar to khan she runs very tight loads of pace to her khan is very well bred predominately kizzy and pharoh with john lennon blood and some sparrowman DagsMarch08003.jpg

Cracking looking pups,any idea how the others are doing?, he lined a bitch identical to asha last week,let me know how your 2 pups get on cheers mate Ben.

hello ben how are you mate good to hear from you lovely pups they are ben very forward and bold we had em out for a few hours today they are into everything i hope you have one next time a chap in the midlands who won the big one this year had two so they have gone to working homes and one went up your way to a working home as well so we were pleased about that you know if ever your down our way ben your more than welcome anytime thanks for all the help and hospitality at the time ben look forward to seeing you again