anti bashing anyone ?

Guest bigredbusa

Thanks, when I clicked the first link it said it had been removed.

If I remember rightly thats a hunt local to us and the idiot on the other side of the camera is the joyful Simon Wilde. He and his cronies spend thier saturdays coming up with crap like that. His wife threw herself under our huntsmans horse at an early meet one year and then took him to court.

I think that video was taken on the same day that she got a bloody nose that looked suspiciously like ketchup...

now then i know you english folk speak funny :tongue2: but listen to the scene where he is supposedly punching a women anti ,right fare enough you see him pushing a lady with white hair out the way when he gets of his horse BUT the one on the ground i could be wrong but they are shouting get of HIM not her and the person on the floor is a man watch when they first get up and stand to the left of the picture but those toss pots then show you the lady with the white hair with fake blood on her face :clapper: now come on you anti f**k wits get a grip ,if you dont like hunting f**k of shopping

now then i know you english folk speak funny :tongue2: but listen to the scene where he is supposedly punching a women anti ,right fare enough you see him pushing a lady with white hair out the way when he gets of his horse BUT the one on the ground i could be wrong but they are shouting get of HIM not her and the person on the floor is a man watch when they first get up and stand to the left of the picture but those toss pots then show you the lady with the white hair with fake blood on her face :clapper: now come on you anti f**k wits get a grip ,if you dont like hunting f**k of shopping

I noticed that too mate, silly sods.

that mans a hero bash all antis :boxing::boxing::boxing:

I don't agree with what the anti's do in any way shape or form but i'm afraid comments like that just fuel their fire against us!

Hunting should be in the news for positive reasons, not because Huntsman X and Whipper in Y are up in court for beating up anti's.

On the flip side of that, when a bundle of anti's put two members of a south east hunt in hospital, one with suspected brain damage, what was done..? Relatively nothing! Its discraceful that there is one rule for them and another for us.

Thankfully the hunts down here have the Wildes sussed and know that to ignore them winds them up more. The Wildes will try every trick in the book to try and secure a prosecution, if you stepped on a toe they'd have you in court!