the world of fighting dogs, by Dr, Carl Semencic

ale lee are you gadjo/gorgio or a puyuria or a rat gypsy yes it is a good book i have it myself :clapper:

puyuria mush

mate i hate seeing dogs fighting in the street never mind seeing an actual roll. the book literally explains the history and different reeds of dogs used. and its from 1980's so its long out of date. now if the post actually said something like book of dogs fighting i could understand what ye kicked off for. plus the auther happens to be a Dr.

just chill!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it wasnt for the fighting dogs of the past and the sport of bull baiting and dog fighting we would not have the game working breeds of today!

plus I think there is a big diffrence with fighting pitbulls and petbulls,every1 to there own but I cant see how a fox getting pulled apart by 2 dogs is any less a sport than 2 game bred pitbulls going head 2 head, ime sure there has been worse injuries inflicted to hunting dogs than fighting dogs, thats just my opinion and I have read the book and the author has written some great books on the AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIER that for anyone with a lack of knoledge on the breed should defo have a read.

Edited by L8SPORTS
the world of fighting dogs. 1984 book. sells on ebay for for around £50 but im putting on here for the best sensible offer. one index page in the back is torn out and missing but thats it. some very good reading and pic of some well known blood lines here in the uk.

may swap for falconry stuff. W,H,Y

listen too all you's moaning c**ts lad just whants too sell it on for bit off cash :thumbs:

well sade the lads selling a book not bringing 2 dogs up to scrach so let the lad sell what he wants, ps i have a bull dog to and its the biggest pile of shite i have ever wasted cash on, would not cum up to a pitt bulls sh..e.

the world of fighting dogs. 1984 book. sells on ebay for for around £50 but im putting on here for the best sensible offer. one index page in the back is torn out and missing but thats it. some very good reading and pic of some well known blood lines here in the uk.

listen too all you's moaning c**ts lad just whants too sell it on for bit off cash :thumbs:

well sade the lads selling a book not bringing 2 dogs up to scrach so let the lad sell what he wants, ps i have a bull dog to and its the biggest pile of shite i have ever wasted cash on, would not cum up to a pitt bulls sh..e.

listen mate your bulldog mite be shit thats your buisness buy a better bloodline next time

listen mate your bulldog mite be shit thats your buisness buy a better bloodline next time

dik mandis jookel mush cushty jookel your yoks may dik jookels bred for shooshin