what they are teaching our children in school about fox hunting

NOW I WOULD GET YOUR DAUGHTER TO WRITE IT ON PRO HUNTING .......DO EVERYTHING THEY WANT BUT FOR FOX HUNTING NOT AGAINST....

she has already, so did her friends, teacher wasnt impressed, have spoke with the head he is looking into it, have kept the worksheets she was given, am going to get them copied and send them to a few organisations

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughter starts school in september ..... if they try this rubbish on her I will hit the roof ...... Mind you for her most recent "show and tell" at pre-shool she her new wax jacket and her new pink ear defenders which she told them she uses when we go shooting rabbits and birds :whistling::whistling:

You should watch cbeebies "spring watch" ..... has my blood boiling with Bill Odie and that lot brainwashing young kids .... she can watch all the grange hill she wants I am banning her from watching "spring watch"!!

Even though most of the village i live in is pretty much anti hunting theres alot of kids up at the school who were intrested when my little brother took in his red deer slot that he was there when the QSH killed it. He also got presented with a fox brush and got blooded by the huntsman of our local pack of foxhounds when he seen hounds kill for the first time, and has also told stories to his class mate how he had to hold a terrier while we dispatched a fox when out digging of a sunday. Hes very pround to be apart of the hunting community and wears his hunt supporters badge on his school cat like its a badge of honour. Hopefully he will be able to bring his mates out on bikes when the get old enough and so the next generation will be born.