Advice please

go for a pcp silent hunting .. ive had springers bit on noisey side ...i had the bsa lighting very very nice gun got lots of kills but i tested it against my m8s pcp i got 4 rabbits in the morning .. next day i went out with his multi shot pcp got 4 in the first hour .at the same place wearing same cloths same tech ..

keep looking on the sell section on all the sites ,you will get a bargain ..

Evening all, i was wondering if anyone could help me with advice regarding air rifle`s .177,.22 to be specific. I was speaking with one of the farmer`s the other day with whom i have permission . I ferret alot of the land he has and he is well happy with the work i`ve done in keeping the rabbits in check. He has given me ongoing permission but realise`s that i cannot ferret through out the summer, so he said that if i wanted too i could do a bit shooting rabbit`s, pidgeon`s, crow`s that sort of thing . I told him that i did `nt have a gun or air rifle but with that offer he got me thinkin. With this permission being close by i thought an air rifle would be ideal so any advice would be much appreciated FV :thumbs:

For a quick idea of what's available at what prices check out guns for sale on Guntrader.co.uk