JUST HAD A QUIK DROP

TOMO

• 3 weeks later...

what river would that be dog on my ,local rivers are the mighty tweed the esk and the tyne , i like the sea as i have grown round it all my life lobsters plenty of and sea trout and bass , had some good nites on the esk and tweed , hardest thing now for us is geting buyers thta will take loads and be fare with the price scotlands laws are diffrent from england and alot more difficult now thye snoop about the fish markets etc , but if your talking big numbers when im my earl teens had a weekend job in a inshore trawler and they driftnetted salmon with a mile and a qaurter of net there best catch was 10 gs for a week summer of 76 77 some money , most ive ever had in a net was four hundred pounds of wieght ,never realy counted them wieght and price , wild sea grisle at moment is very good priced next month it will start getting pood

Guest dog on
what river would that be dog on my ,local rivers are the mighty tweed the esk and the tyne , i like the sea as i have grown round it all my life lobsters plenty of and sea trout and bass , had some good nites on the esk and tweed , hardest thing now for us is geting buyers thta will take loads and be fare with the price scotlands laws are diffrent from england and alot more difficult now thye snoop about the fish markets etc , but if your talking big numbers when im my earl teens had a weekend job in a inshore trawler and they driftnetted salmon with a mile and a qaurter of net there best catch was 10 gs for a week summer of 76 77 some money , most ive ever had in a net was four hundred pounds of wieght ,never realy counted them wieght and price , wild sea grisle at moment is very good priced next month it will start getting pood
it was on the river wye in the wye valey we took thousands of fish every season now the river is not the same i have had a lot of fish out of junction pool up your way where the tweed and other rivers met and i also have had a lot of fish late in the season just over the border a place caled hawick \\i dont know how it is spelled//same down here we found it harder to sell them once they brought in new laws i havent realy botherd for quite a few years now thats why i dont mind puting this on here.you want to look into elver fishing realy big money best night for me and the boys that fish with me 32 grand 1hours fishing . in 1976 there was that many fish dieing in the river because of lack of oxygen people were leaving there jobs just to catch salmon and sell .
it was on the river wye in the wye valey we took thousands of fish every season now the river is not the same i have had a lot of fish out of junction pool up your way where the tweed and other rivers met and i also have had a lot of fish late in the season just over the border a place caled hawick \\i dont know how it is spelled//same down here we found it harder to sell them once they brought in new laws i havent realy botherd for quite a few years now thats why i dont mind puting this on here.you want to look into elver fishing realy big money best night for me and the boys that fish with me 32 grand 1hours fishing . in 1976 there was that many fish dieing in the river because of lack of oxygen people were leaving there jobs just to catch salmon and sell .

c,mon dog on,been reading your posts the eels,was really good, but 32 grand for 1hr salmon????tony blair would be out there for that??[bANNED TEXT] you smoking??you old skunk .i make films if you can catch that sort of money i can film a very discret film night vision no light showing give us a pm if your interested jim,more iteresed in your eekl and elvers than the salmon cheers mate

Guest dog on

i dont need to lie look up elver fishing on the wye and check out who catches the top catches and you will be told.. it is a million pound busines the byers used to carry up to 500grand in there vehicles to pay cash ask them they soon stoped carying that sort of cash when word got out.i dont get involved in TVor RADIOor THE PRESS iv done that NEWS NIGHT BBC2a bit biger than what you are sujesting and all it did was to show the public and get the TAXman involved and as far as night sites go if ever you want to look through a top of the range one the same as the american army use in iraq let me know i will let you look through mine i wonder why you are not interested in the salmon could it be because it is\\ illegal// word of advice dont disbelive others untill you have done your home work .as you see if you read it again it was elvers not salmon.but i have done a few 4 grand nights on them

Edited by dog on