I upgraded my stock to a walnut R/H one but the back has been cut out :wallbash: and im scared to take it out if for some reason i get stopped by the police when in traveling to my land so if anyone has a spare stock that you could sell me of if any FAC holders would like to swap.

any help would be very appreciated

many thanks neil. :D

post-16666-1205338014.jpg

hi you wont have a problem with the stock been cut out if the gun is legaly 12ftlbs if they alter the power they have alterd it not you :whistling::whistling:

ahh ;) so what exactly are you trying to say dude

if they put a alum key & wind the power up its them and not you :hmm::hmm:

That adjustment can be used to turn down the power as well as turn it up. I use it if I use a heavier pellet than normal ( i.e in windy conditions I use a heavier pellet to normal summer days).

I can't see yopu getting in trouble just cos your stock has been cut away, obviously though its up to you to make sure you are legal. Cheap chrono's start around £40 well worth the money I'd say.

There is a MK1 stock on Ebay at the moment.

I upgraded my stock to a walnut R/H one but the back has been cut out :wallbash: and im scared to take it out if for some reason i get stopped by the police when in traveling to my land so if anyone has a spare stock that you could sell me of if any FAC holders would like to swap.

any help would be very appreciated

many thanks neil. :D

Find a good chippy and have a piece of walnut or other hard wood may be a bifferent colour as a contrast planted in to cut out to make it good i'd do it if you were in Essex

twins