FREE MEAL FOR FOXY

I was out shooting the other night, after 20 mins i got one rabbit and was just waiting for the rest of his mates to come out when i heard loads of noise, like someone going through a hedge backwards !!

Then a fox came over and took the rabbit i had just shot. :no:

As he took the bunny off another 2 foxes ran out from cover. i didn't see any point in waiting around.

So i went to a different field and got 6 rabbits. All in my freezer now :yes:

ALB

Commando

I was out shooting the other night, after 20 mins i got one rabbit and was just waiting for the rest of his mates to come out when i heard loads of noise, like someone going through a hedge backwards !!

Then a fox came over and took the rabbit i had just shot. :no:

As he took the bunny off another 2 foxes ran out from cover. i didn't see any point in waiting around.

So i went to a different field and got 6 rabbits. All in my freezer now :yes:

ALB

Commando

Cheeky Buggers!!! :laugh:

cheeky sod.i once shot a rabbit and a owl come from behind me and picked the rabbit up and bugged of with it

I suppose they say what goes around comes around !!

Once i was shooting near a river bank, A heron had just speared a ranbow trout (through his head) and was just about to eat it when my mate ran over,

Arms waving and the heron flew off, leaving a trout for us to eat on an improvised B.B.Q.

Which was nice :yes:

I suppose they say what goes around comes around !!

Once i was shooting near a river bank, A heron had just speared a ranbow trout (through his head) and was just about to eat it when my mate ran over,

Arms waving and the heron flew off, leaving a trout for us to eat on an improvised B.B.Q.

Which was nice :yes:

:clapper::laugh: