• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well looks like I'm going on the Sunday now as well, Terrier shows been cancelled as they would probably drown! (fields flooded! :no: ) so picking up the puppy on saturday. so should see you all there.

I'll keep an eye out for you Martin!

Leveller sorry I didn't say hello at the last Rabbit hunt (didn't recognise you! :icon_redface: I realised when I got home.) so I'll get the first pints in as a thanks and a sorry!

You all will probably recognise Tia before me but just in case!

IMAG0028.jpg

Sorry most recent Photo!

Link to organiser's page.

Usually not too bad and can pick up some good bargains, Be going on the Saturday as I've got a friends puppy to pick up and a Terrier show to go to on the Sunday.

Anyone else going to the game fair or the Terrier show near Lychett Maltravers?

No was over from Ireland last year good fair worth the travel,what breed terrier you have,,,,,,,,,

I dont' own a Terrier, Jakie Russell, soon I hope but depends on the missus!, I'm just doing a favour for a friend and playing taxi for a Kelpie pup!

I'm guessing their won't be a beer tent again this year? they usually have a that mobile bar parked up outside so I hope the weather holds out!

Well looks like I'm going on the Sunday now as well, Terrier shows been cancelled as they would probably drown! (fields flooded! :no: ) so picking up the puppy on saturday. so should see you all there.

I'll keep an eye out for you Martin!

Leveller sorry I didn't say hello at the last Rabbit hunt (didn't recognise you! :icon_redface: I realised when I got home.) so I'll get the first pints in as a thanks and a sorry!

You all will probably recognise Tia before me but just in case!

IMAG0028.jpg

Sorry most recent Photo!

Link to organiser's page.

Hi Bullmastiff,why has the terrier show been cancelled,they normally have it in one of the sheds..........Martin.(see you there by the way. :thumbs:

im taking my little terriers up ,i just brought a family ticket off ebay for £14 bargain :clapper:

Bloody hell, you did well there, they put the price up every year for that tin pot affair, they charge almost that for one ticket. We dont go anymore as we felt they take the piss on their entry fee because people are wanting to get back out after the winter lay up.

You could accept the price if there were things laid on like at the CLA/ Midland, but there isnt bugger all other than a few stands.

Enjoy. :bye::bye:

im taking my little terriers up ,i just brought a family ticket off ebay for £14 bargain :clapper:

Bloody hell, you did well there, they put the price up every year for that tin pot affair, they charge almost that for one ticket. We dont go anymore as we felt they take the piss on their entry fee because people are wanting to get back out after the winter lay up.

You could accept the price if there were things laid on like at the CLA/ Midland, but there isnt bugger all other than a few stands.

Enjoy. :bye::bye:

what pees me off is that its advertised as westcountry but at least 100miles upcountry ,and by the time you pay for fuel and tickets its an expencive day out for not a great deal ,but im still going :victory: