Probably a long shot?

Thanks to this Site, I've been able to experience a few differant types of hunting that I have thoroughly enjoyed, from Rabbit hunting with Petit Gryphon hounds to Boar hunting in Belgium with Patterdales.

So maybe a long shot (excuse the pun) but if you don't ask, you don't get!

I've never been stalking, would someone allow me to come along to watch them/help out?

Although I worked as an underkeeper for a couple of years I never actually got to go out and watch the stalking. I live in South Somerset (BA9) but will certainly travel.

I'm not too bad with a knife and although I'm only 5'6" I can carry my fair share and promise to keep my mouth shut and ears open.

If you wouldn't mind me tagging along, perhaps you could reply or drop me a PM.

Thank you

Luke

Thank you for your replys guys,

Will, It was a cracking weekend with the Crazy Dutchman and his dogs and will be going again later this year, hopefully getting a couple of digs in as well this time.

F Jager, I've been to Oz once before. Cairns, diving off the reef, Melbourne (which I hated) and then Dubbo for a friends wedding. and would love to go again, so maybe one day I will take you up on that offer, thank you very much.

Vinny, One of the Farms I shoot on has a few Roe, but they are hunted by some guys in a pickup charging about by Lamp light, not my idea of stalking. I could ask the Farmer for permission (even just for one) but I won't be holding my breath! Thank you for the offer though.

Luke.

I never did do a post on the trip, so I'll write one out in the boar section later.

And stabs you may look tall next to me maybe but Handsome... Never!

FJager, why do I get the feeling I'd be lined up for a weight lifting session halfway up a mountain!