New member intro

Guest Nigel

Just thought I better introduce myself. I'm Nigel from East Yorks England.

Although I'm new to these forums, I'm not new to hunting. I used to be a regular hunter (foxhunting foot-follower) until about 3/4 years ago. Since then I haven't had the time due to work commitments and marital problems. I use to follow regularly the Badsworth Hunt, Pennine Foxhounds and when I had the chance the Ullswater. Helping out occasionally with the Badsworth terriermen.

Now I'm settled in my new home here on the North/East Yorks border I'm looking to start getting somewhere for a bit of sport, though I no longer have a terrier my girlfriends Springer is a little demon to rats :cry: though sod all use at anything else.

All I need to keep me happy is a day out in the countryside some stream banks that hold a few rats and a sharp rod to poke the runs with. Lifes simple pleasures. :good:

Nigel

Just thought I better introduce myself. I'm Nigel from East Yorks England.

Although I'm new to these forums, I'm not new to hunting. I used to be a regular hunter (foxhunting foot-follower) until about 3/4 years ago. Since then I haven't had the time due to work commitments and marital problems. I use to follow regularly the Badsworth Hunt, Pennine Foxhounds and when I had the chance the Ullswater. Helping out occasionally with the Badsworth terriermen.

Now I'm settled in my new home here on the North/East Yorks border I'm looking to start getting somewhere for a bit of sport, though I no longer have a terrier my girlfriends Springer is a little demon to rats :cry:  though sod all use at anything else.

All I need to keep me happy is a day out in the countryside some stream banks that hold a few rats and a sharp rod to poke the runs with. Lifes simple pleasures. :good:

Nigel

Welcome... sounds like your sorted mate... out with the old missus and got a new girlfirend that lets u work her dog... :D Sound !!