I am planning on going on holiday with the family to Scotland. I am wanting to do some salmon fishing and red deer stalking and maybe more. I will need to have somewhere to stay aswell like a rented out cottaga or something along those lines.

Any information on where to go would be gratefully recieved. Thanks

I am planning on going on holiday with the family to Scotland. I am wanting to do some salmon fishing and red deer stalking and maybe more. I will need to have somewhere to stay aswell like a rented out cottaga or something along those lines.

I would reccomened skye I went there last year rented a cottage total isolation plenty of deer about we also had a small loch behind the cottage full of wild brownies.It was also teeming with rabbits the dogs had a ball. goodluck tom

Thanks, sounds really good. Is this place on estate because I dont have a firearms certificate but i've heard you don't need one if your using an estates rifle. is this correct??

I would reccomened skye I went there last year rented a cottage total isolation plenty of deer about we also had a small loch behind the cottage full of wild brownies.It was also teeming with rabbits the dogs had a ball. goodluck tom

Why hello and welcome???? I'm not that nename='Coney' post='451592' date='Mar 6 2008, 09:04 PM']Hello and welcome the cottage was on a hill farm as far as shooting goes Im not to sure you would need to make enquires

OK, there's one other thing aswell, how many bedrooms did the cottage have and was there any bigger cottages to rent if this one didn't have enough rooms. Other than that it sounnds really good!