Bonefishing

advice..? yes mate,empty half your suit case and fit me in lol.....get your self a guide to help you and enjoy it,thats all i can say relly,never been and done it myself,but what i have seen on the tv and heard,they dont half pull back.......my kind of holiday,good luck

Done a bit myself in Tobago. You just need an average 7# set up salt, waterproof reel and tan or light blue line but I think its a bit late for that now. The best advice I can give is get youself guide, someone with a bit of back ground and maybe some references. The sea is a big place get someone who nows where the fish are. Let me know how you get on, be lucky........Lee

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, just got back; weather was bad for first three days but finally settled. I only ever fish freshwater so never thought about wind and tide etc.

Had two fish in total and came away a better angler, I feel. Those bones go like stink. Also caught a Jack which gave one hell of a fight. :drink:

hatchet.jpg

DSCF0120.jpg

Can't wait until next year....