army houseing

Over the past week i have been evacuated from my home due to rats, a sewer pipe cracked and my house was invaded after shooting and trapping 30 of them the army still would'nt move us out ,health and safety turned up and told us that we shouldnt be liveing here any way as the bath is sinking through the roof we have had no hot water for months and have to use the emersion and all the wireing through the house is f****d and water leeks through all the light fittings ,it took 3 days of ringing everyone we could think of till they moved us to a hotel where i have spent the last week they wanted us to stay there for a month(sounds great apart from trying to keep 3 kids busy in a tiny hotel room )after the wife giveing them what for we have been moved to Aldershot to a house not much better i have had to bin most of the kids toys as they are coverd with rat piss and all our bedding and a fair amount of clothing ,we were told to claim on my house insurence.This will be my 8th house in 10 years and to be honest this was the nicest one we've had so far apart from the rats ,on top of all this im waiting for an appointment with the amputaion clinic to see if im going to lose my foot

To anyone thinking of joining up crack on but FOR f**k SAKE leave the family back home .AND THATS MY BITCH FOR TODAY :drink:post-5036-1204745348_thumb.jpgpost-5036-1204745727.jpg

Edited by kurgan

It makes me sick, it really does. You may have seen a number of recent post I have made on the subject. I wholy believe the services, but the army in particular are treated with contempt by this excuse for a government.

Been there, done it and from my experiance weather you have pips on your shoulders or stripes on your arm it makes no dif; all treated with contempt.

I hope everything gets sorted with the house and more so that everything goes well with regard your foot.

Who do you serve with? PM if you prefer.

I swear to god its not another squaddie bitching ,i'l put up with anything but when it affects my family its not on ive got 3 kids to deal with and i didnt need this happening ,we were offered no help what so ever not from the army welfare or my regiment .To make it worse ive lost all my ferreting ground (the wife is happy )so if anyone needs a hand give me a bell off work for the next 6 months all i can find round here is ash ranges but you can only get on there at certain times but round here is crawling with deer they are everywhere got them on the front lawn most mornings . :gunsmilie:

I am sorry to hear what has happened but I am not suprised.

My lad was in the marines he loved it went to the gulf on second invasion and all that hung out of a helicopter but when he came back sent him to about 4 different bases messing him about something cronic.

So he threw the towel in and left.

Shit money as well.

Hope your foot gets better, good luck mate. :drink::drink: