BITCH MOUNTING BITCH!!

Guest longslip

I have a whippetxgreyhound bitch that constantly mounts the younger bullx bitch.Now its amusing to watch as she gives it rock all but whats it all about??Do all bitches do it or does mine think its a dog with a set of balls :laugh: Should i try and curb it or let them get on with it??

I have a whippetxgreyhound bitch that constantly mounts the younger bullx bitch.Now its amusing to watch as she gives it rock all but whats it all about??Do all bitches do it or does mine think its a dog with a set of balls :laugh: Should i try and curb it or let them get on with it??

she is probably dominating the other bitch. My bitch (pure bull) did it to dogs aswell and if they did'nt like it, well she tried it with a bit more presure :angel: Not sure what you can do about it maybe if things are settled it will blow over. Maybe some one with some dogtraining experience has a solution.

Regards,

I've had both from pups.The whippetx was here first so gets her food first,collar on first etc.If its a dominance thing then i will let them get on with it :thumbs:

Its dominance or one is coming into season

Guest manda

Its dominance, we had a bitch that did it to me everytime i sat down, it was funny in the beggining but then it was just plain annoying so when she came near me id bark at her and stand up, she soon stopped haha

i think its a bit of both hormones and dominance.. just depends. if the other dog doesnt care and isnt fighting back then its a non-issue. but the moment the other gets fed up you might have a major disaster on your hands.

i read somewhere that male dogs mount other males as a way to dominant and scent mark.. not because he's horny. think about it.... when a male wants to breed a bitch he rarely misses the target. if the idea was sex then the other male dog is getting punched and there's no arguing about it. but that doesnt happen, so its scent. telling that dog and any other dog around that he's beat this one.

thank God i've never had a female dog that would mount others..... as dominant as my bulldog bitch is she's never done that before, and never had it done to her. i imagine the other dog would not live to tell about it!

Guest longslip
i think its a bit of both hormones and dominance.. just depends. if the other dog doesnt care and isnt fighting back then its a non-issue. but the moment the other gets fed up you might have a major disaster on your hands.

i read somewhere that male dogs mount other males as a way to dominant and scent mark.. not because he's horny. think about it.... when a male wants to breed a bitch he rarely misses the target. if the idea was sex then the other male dog is getting punched and there's no arguing about it. but that doesnt happen, so its scent. telling that dog and any other dog around that he's beat this one.

thank God i've never had a female dog that would mount others..... as dominant as my bulldog bitch is she's never done that before, and never had it done to her. i imagine the other dog would not live to tell about it!

Last year the bull cross put holes in a saluki that tried to mount it out of season but does'nt seem to care about my other bitch doing it.Maybe she knows where she stands in her own pack and lets hope she stops down there! :thumbs:
i only keep bitches and as soon as one comes in season it like a frigging orgy ,funny how one seems to bring the rest into season

ya [bANNED TEXT] there mate. ave got 2 borders here been at it for the last 2 weeks.its funny how they walk about with there tail pointing at the target :D:D:D 1 thing for shure tho. there aint gonna be pups if u only keep ladys :clapper:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Just 'Dominance' ~ though I'd only use that particuler term because people 'understand' it easiest.

Time was, before western human society hit the slide into regression, it was considered the Ulimate, in a fight, to pin the other guy to the ground. Simply show him and all that ye'd Over Powered him. Hence the thing in wrestling matches, where one guy pins the other and he Submits. (Ok, if it was Really vile? Spit in the c***s face. Then Everyone knew ye had him well and truly Owned!) But no need to use his f*cking head as a rugby ball.

Dogs have simply never lost that decorum. Bitch 'mounts' bitch. Bitch 'mounts' Dog. Dog 'mounts' Dog ~ and all hell doesn't break out? It's simply an act of Reinforcement of the status quo. What they Already have figured out to be a given. That's why I don't personally agree it's to do with " Dominance ".

Let me illustrate this for ye, better: I have a bitch here who is my personal little sweetheart. Sleeps in my arms and gets the best of everything. All my Dogs damn soon come to recognise this. Thus she was able to bowl over and 'dominate' my old Bull 'n Terrier, who could easily have killed her dead. Oh sure, he'd Scream! :laugh: Screamed blue f*cking murder in protest! But he wouldn't ever have dreamed of touching a hair on her. He knew she was sacrosanct. She'd 'mount' him too. Just because she knew she could. She's top of the heap.

Now I have a new, male Dog here. She's at it with him too "!". She 'mounts' him and 'fights' him. And he's Always a perfect gentleman and falls over :laugh:I never taught him that. Maybe it's a pheremone like thing?

But, have ye spotted the one thing I Don't do here? I Never, directly, interfere myself. Because the moment we start telling two perfectly happy Dogs to Stop what ever they're doing, perfectly happily, we're probably messing with their own game. One they're Way ahead of us on. They know what the score is. Leave them to it. Start f*cking with Their self made rules and that's where shit happens faster than ever ;)