Mods And Skinheads

Now, ther were skinheads and skinheads if you get my drift............ya rude boy/suedehead was listening to the music of a black origin............but the other lot were listening to screwdriver, brutal attack etc

Mods, well..........you cant top a well dressed mod.

Musically, I have enjoyed the lot and had a very good time pissed as a fart dancing, fighting or screwing to all the best tunes :victory:

Keep the faith :thumbs:

Edited by WILF

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How good its to see the old boys come out of the woodwork :clapper:. I had a good idea Baldie, Stabs and Wilf had played the scene but its nice to know the other's. it surprises me how many old Skinheads/Scooterboys/Mods are also Hunting lads....

I was sent some old pic's of some of the scooter lads I new from down here in the late 70's earley 80's, alot are still doing it now and getting out and about by the sounds of it...

post-251-1204676178.jpg

post-251-1204676185.jpg

post-251-1204676190.jpg

Tone is this your mid life crisis :laugh:

Yep kay I think I am! I would seriously love to get out and about on a Scooter like some of the lads still do from down here or anywhere else, I still think it would be a good crack even though most are married with kids now! I'm sure we could all get away the odd weekend on the razz ;)....

A nice Vespa PX will suit me fine :thumbs:...

Jasper

Yep kay I think I am! I would seriously love to get out and about on a Scooter like some of the lads still do from down here or anywhere else, I still think it would be a good crack even though most are married with kids now! I'm sure we could all get away the odd weekend on the razz ;)....

A nice Vespa PX will suit me fine :thumbs:...

Jasper

I was never into scooters but i can see the appeal :laugh:

Yep kay I think I am! I would seriously love to get out and about on a Scooter like some of the lads still do from down here or anywhere else, I still think it would be a good crack even though most are married with kids now! I'm sure we could all get away the odd weekend on the razz ;) ....

A nice Vespa PX will suit me fine :thumbs: ...

Jasper

Hey Jasp...if you need a loan of one let me know.

I've got a Kegra P5 in my Mam's garage that I need to bring over here at some point, but I can't afford it at the moment. It'll most probably need a service as it's sad idle for a few years. It's a PX200 frame with a T5 engine and was one of three that Kegra made in 1991, and it's the only one left now. Kind of like an unrefined T5 classic. It's only done about 16,000 miles. Dark metallic blue with chrome horn casting, chrome mudguard and headset. If there's any money in the tool box it's mine :D

Guest bitsa lurcher

2 wheels of any kind is all good fun , never had a scooter and i've lost count on the number of bikes i've owned ...... more into the custom bike scene myself , i'm half way through building a street fighter style bike at the moment , i'll put some pics u when i've finished it :thumbs:

vespa p200e blue metallic ,two tone green and purple suit ................all over the place....rallies scooter runs egg runs world was much better then!

isle of white riot set marqee on fire huge fight ............morcambe brighton,scarboro,pissed, fighting,shagging. the who the jam

walking up the kings road ....just about to turn around..

zoot suit ,side vent five inches long .....boating blazers.parkas,jam shoes, best times of my life!