See how much the b@@stards rob you when you use them to sell on the bay. This link works out how much you pay in fees and how much more you need to charge to end up with what you wanted. If that makes sense :blink:

paypal fee calculator

Then there's the ebay selling fees :wallbash:

Don't forget the final value fee on auctions too!! All in all it's a giant cash cow. :thumbdown:

I got rid of my paypal account,robbing sh1ts :censored: .I just get people to pay by cheque or PO.

When i cancled mine i must have recieved over 30 emails from paypal asking why i had canceld and evertime i replied with "becasue you are robbing bas1ards,they got the message :thumbs::laugh:

I got rid of my paypal account,robbing sh1ts :censored: .I just get people to pay by cheque or PO.

When i cancled mine i must have recieved over 30 emails from paypal asking why i had canceld and evertime i replied with "becasue you are robbing bas1ards,they got the message :thumbs::laugh:

Thinking of getting rid of mine too, or just use it for buying off the bay and go back to the old cheque or PO for selling :big_boss:

get people to pay by special delivery if you can

Never used special delivery, Is that like cash in an envelope that needs to be signed for?? :hmm:

royal mail special delivery it has insurance up to 500 quid ..the wife used it all the time in her ebay sales never any problems but royal mail registered post she did as this is the cheaper option but it does not have insurance upto 500 only about 30 quid

Guest Ditch_Shitter
Do any off you use the well known statement, this item is advertised elsewhere etc etc etc..............don't, it could cost you £££'s :thumbdown:

What's the craic there then, Mac? I've often wondered about that one.