Training/breaking Ponies

are you dannys mate? its leons sister if you are tell him to give you my numer and ill help you out

Nice one, but aren't you a little far away. Or maybe you can help via phone any way cheers. The pony comes from Danny, he needs the room. I'll bell you when I get it.

Guest little lurcher
are you dannys mate? its leons sister if you are tell him to give you my numer and ill help you out

Nice one, but aren't you a little far away. Or maybe you can help via phone any way cheers. The pony comes from Danny, he needs the room. I'll bell you when I get it.

ok mate , will do all i can, if its quiet anyway shouldnt be too hard with good basic training , all depends what it has done or how well handled ? i broke one to ride and drive in a week coz it was just so laid back and relaxed :thumbs:

has it had anything in its mouth yet? have you got the harness? what sort of cart are you thinking? nice little flat trolley is your best bet :thumbs:

ok mate , will do all i can, if its quiet anyway shouldnt be too hard with good basic training , all depends what it has done or how well handled ? i broke one to ride and drive in a week coz it was just so laid back and relaxed :thumbs:

has it had anything in its mouth yet? have you got the harness? what sort of cart are you thinking? nice little flat trolley is your best bet :thumbs:

Yes he is pretty cool, but he is a stallion. He has a head collar, harness and a trap at the mo. I would like a small hay cart or similar. He is just over two and is quite well socalised see's people all the time but I dont know how much contact he has had.