anyone hunt near treherbert

I used to live in Treherbert my mam owns the pub in blaencwm "The Hendrewen Hotel" :thumbs:

Youv'e got pretty much no chance of running any dog up there. Good for a pack of hounds or a little digging but there's very few sighthounds that would be anygood and that terrain!! The cover is two dense and there paws would have a tuning!!!

Are you talking of the Rhigos Mountain???

:thumbs::drink:

Guest dog on
dont know what its called as it was pitch black at 10 pm,noticed it was bleak. i did wonder bout dogs going lame.

what the fcuk you doing traveling you have every thing on your door step

Guest dog on
dont know what its called as it was pitch black at 10 pm,noticed it was bleak. i did wonder bout dogs going lame.

It is called Gods Country and you need one hell of a dog to hunt around there

TRUE

what the fcuk you doing traveling you have every thing on your door step

somebody bought my 60 gb ps3 for £300 off adtrader and paid me to deliver it to them as they been banned from driving. :thumbs:

It is called Gods Country and you need one hell of a dog to hunt around there

Theres a video called foxing on the brecon beacons!! Don't know who made it and I'm sure they dont want anyone knowing!! Theres some bloody good dogs on there doing the buisness on same type of ground. Really good watch if you can get your hands on it.

:toast::gunsmilie: