lamping harris hawks

hawkman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Boss, yeah i'm fine cheers. Things are going ok this side of the county :thumbs: ... I think the phrase is never a dull moment :whistling:

Hows them Goshawks looking for this year (as its getting closer to that time again)???

Will ;)

They're all firing up now Will! just waiting until the seson really kicks in to light the touch paper :thumbs:. the pair of Gos was going through basics today carrying twigs about!! while the female sits contemplateing how she can get in and have him for a meal :laugh:, Apart from that one female Peregrine is kicking in a little earley and the rest hopefully are on track, thats apart from the H/H which like to shag for weeks well before laying....

Hows that Missile of a car of your's? Beleive it or not I wanted to sell the Navara for a cheapish Mitsubishi Evo this year but was told it wouldn't be tractical to the family! I feel like saying f**k the family I'm having one :laugh: ....

Give us a shout sometime

Jasper

Hi Boss, yeah i'm fine cheers. Things are going ok this side of the county :thumbs: ... I think the phrase is never a dull moment :whistling:

Hows them Goshawks looking for this year (as its getting closer to that time again)???

Will ;)

They're all firing up now Will! just waiting until the seson really kicks in to light the touch paper :thumbs:. the pair of Gos was going through basics today carrying twigs about!! while the female sits contemplateing how she can get in and have him for a meal :laugh:, Apart from that one female Peregrine is kicking in a little earley and the rest hopefully are on track, thats apart from the H/H which like to shag for weeks well before laying....

Hows that Missile of a car of your's? Beleive it or not I wanted to sell the Navara for a cheapish Mitsubishi Evo this year but was told it wouldn't be tractical to the family! I feel like saying f**k the family I'm having one :laugh: ....

Give us a shout sometime

Jasper

Yeah cool mate... I know that they can be awesome fun even standard, without playing with the engines! That son of yours would love ya for it! But he'd want you to take him to school everyday :hmm: .... Hey its a 4x4 so dont see too much worries with using it to cart the birds to the flying ground and back :thumbs: .

May have to pop over with SPAR sometime mate!

Will :thumbs::thumbs:

Its the lad who is crazing me Will :whistling:. he gets these games on his Xbox 360 and then think I should have a car with silly decals and fairy lights and fire coming from the exhaust :laugh:...

If I want one done like that I'll give you a shout ;)....

Jasper

Its the lad who is crazing me Will :whistling:. he gets these games on his Xbox 360 and then think I should have a car with silly decals and fairy lights and fire coming from the exhaust :laugh:...

If I want one done like that I'll give you a shout ;)....

Jasper

HAHA.... I dont know about all the silly decals & fairy lights an that rubbish!!! I'm more interested in the engines & getting more gee gee's outta them..... :angel:

Now you're talking Spar :thumbs:! a guy came over to visit a couple of years back and took me for a spin in a standard one and boy that was quick enough. the trouble is the Nav is so handy to chuck Dogs, Birds, Ferrets and equipment in the back without messing up the Interior, the main problem is you have to book a apointment to overtake :yes:....

HAHA.... I dont know about all the silly decals & fairy lights an that rubbish!!! I'm more interested in the engines & getting more gee gee's outta them..... :angel:

Is there anyway of Improving the performance of this Nav Will? and bit more Umph would be nice and something to slow the fuel gauge ;), I have heard a bit about chipping them but I'm a bit waey about it....

Now you're talking Spar :thumbs:! a guy came over to visit a couple of years back and took me for a spin in a standard one and boy that was quick enough. the trouble is the Nav is so handy to chuck Dogs, Birds, Ferrets and equipment in the back without messing up the Interior, the main problem is you have to book a apointment to overtake :yes:....

buy 1 with a towbar and get a cheap trailer :whistling:

Fair enough but you wouldn't drive about on a by road shooting rabbits with a rimfire out of the window were everyone can see you off road maybe.
no my self i would not but now days things have changed falconers dont walk around in tweed suits just normal people injoying hawks hunt a number of quarry . :thumbs: