Crosman Medalist

Deker

Model 1322

I've had reason to get this out again recently and would like to get it back in working order!

I guess this is about 15 years old.

It's underlever pump and the "seals" have gone somewhere as with each pump the air can be heard escaping, and you can't keep enough in it to get a pellet out of the barrel.

I took in to my local gun dealer about 5 or 6 years ago to fix and after about 6 weeks he said he couldn't fix it and didn't know anyone who could.

What he was actually saying was..."I'm not a Crosman dealer and can't be arsed with it"...so much for trying to support your local dealer!

I can't believe this is all that difficult but can anyone point me in the direction of a repairer or parts supplier please, or indeed suggest which parts or what area to start checking for a leak. Frankly after all this time I suspect a pretty good "service" is in order!

The gun was never that serious but was great fun, been confined to the back of a cupboard for years now, but externally in top condition!!

Cheers :thumbs:

Deker

Easy to repair,and cheap parts.You can shop around,but chambers have everything you need.

http://www.gunspares.co.uk/shopdisplayprod...33&cat=1322

If you need help with stripping or rebuilding the gun ask here. :thumbs:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/275684/

Many thanks...God knows why it never occured to me to check Chambers!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

And the crosman site looks useful.. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Edited by Deker