Hunting Holidays Spain

Hello , we are an Agent in Spain and do driven Partridge in Spain , also Trophies and wild boar , we have the opportunity to combine with golf , fishing , and sun on beach if you and your family likes , we are looking for somebody who wants to organise a group to come to spain for driven partridge shooting , we offer , transport , license accommodation , cartridge , lunch , dinners etc . 6 PEOPLE for only 8.300 € .

hi, what part of spain is this at? and also do you know anything about falconry and coursing holidays in spain.

The Finca is in Murcia , south - East Spain , I can send you photos if you like

We can also organise falconry hunting days in our Intensive Finca , let us know how many people and days and we will make a price for you , info@fincasinland.com

hi, what part of spain is this at? and also do you know anything about falconry and coursing holidays in spain.

The Finca is in Murcia , south - East Spain , I can send you photos if you like

We can also organise falconry hunting days in our Intensive Finca , let us know how many people and days and we will make a price for you , info@fincasinland.com

i would also be interested to see prices for coursing and / or falconry trips. i would have to be part of a bigger group as dont have any mates who are up for it :no: