MARKBRICK

Guest markbrick1
and you think i'm trouble nitevision LOL.

I think you should put some saluki in your dogs mark to give them some stamina, or should i say more than they already have ;-)

just got om mush roe all over close to the wind mills

is that the windmills on the way to redrouth

are there any hares around there looks a nice bit of land that

thats all my land that is, :bye: so keep of :bye: mark

do you lamp the fields that run off that towards st newlyneast, owened by a woman i recall,

i used to lamp foxs there a few years back.

owned by corol hoskins,john heller simon york and the bucklands yes i do mate a lot

Guest markbrick1

I think you should put some saluki in your dogs mark to give them some stamina, or should i say more than they already have ;-)

do you lamp the fields that run off that towards st newlyneast, owened by a woman i recall,

owned by corol hoskins,john heller simon york and the bucklands yes i do mate a lot

oh and david simmons has a few acres around there as well

cant remember her surname, i used to work with her nephew for a while and thats how i ended up shining the lamp there a bit. i didnt actually do that spot all that much, did a bit around lappa valley rw and further up mostly when i was out that way.

Guest markbrick1

cant remember her surname, i used to work with her nephew for a while and thats how i ended up shining the lamp there a bit. i didnt actually do that spot all that much, did a bit around lappa valley rw and further up mostly when i was out that way.

dont know that,i do tregathen portowan st agnes gwithian penzance and all around here mawla portreath that area,mark

reminds me of a song "go west"

i dont don anything down west way at all anymore, never go past laddock now,

still hit crantock and cubert from time to time but the clay country holds more than its share of critters,

just got to accept that at some point you will be up to your nuts in gorse.

Guest markbrick1

still hit crantock and cubert from time to time but the clay country holds more than its share of critters,

got a bit of permission up there on the son in laws farms is there any hares left around ladock used to be a few,we even get up to j harveys at trispen had a few around there yrs back

got a bit of permission up there on the son in laws farms is there any hares left around ladock used to be a few,we even get up to j harveys at trispen had a few around there yrs back

as far as i no the hares are still there. when i used to feed brother in laws sheep out there i often took my 3/4 bully for the walk, most of the time i was greeted by mr richards and his shot gun who was making sure i wasnt running the hares. apperently they used to get a lot of trouble with randoms turning up and helping themselves.

i did once speak to the old chap who caught a lot of hares in sailsbury and bought down to laddock and summercourt, that was many many moons ago.

Guest markbrick1

as far as i no the hares are still there. when i used to feed brother in laws sheep out there i often took my 3/4 bully for the walk, most of the time i was greeted by mr richards and his shot gun who was making sure i wasnt running the hares. apperently they used to get a lot of trouble with randoms turning up and helping themselves.

i did once speak to the old chap who caught a lot of hares in sailsbury and bought down to laddock and summercourt, that was many many moons ago.

he died and left it open land,they used to have meets on there regular the williams have an estate out there and there ok :thumbs: we are now seeing them a little more down here,all the best mark

have a look one night.