george best

I followed man utd for years..

And i say all the drunks out there that have also had the same treatment and have used it in such a way i hope you all die a slow and painful death you bunch of pisshead wankers got no time for pricks that cant help themselves want help from everyone else yet have no pride to even give themselves a chance feck the prick and by morning no doubt he will be gone and will be remembered for what he was a legend that dont forget shagged about abused drugs alcohol and women so lets all live up to this prize prick for beating women cheating and fecking up the lifes of people that didn`t deserve it :angry:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel for anyone’s family who lose a loved one, and yes of course with any addiction it’s a life long battle ,but its not as if he did not get help, he has had every kind of treatment going to beat this.

At the end of the day life is precious and for someone to give you that gift, the very least you can do is respect it.

None of us knew the guy personally so we have no right to slag him about his personal life we all have our crosses to bear.

What we can comment on was his football as it was there for everyone to see and that was first class!!! .And I,am a Leeds United supporter! :good:

He was ''The Belfast Boy'' from an ordinary background who maybe couldn't handle the high life but he sure as hell could play football.

i think that is probably true, and yes he could definately play football. seen him on BBC tonite juggling the ball [not in ronaldinho's gold boots just some manky old trainers] and the swerve against bebfica. :clapper:

i bet the family of the guys liver he had didnt think he was a legend ... or the poor f****r who could have had the liver he had .... alchoholism is like any other addiction and it can be beaten IF YOU WANT TO he obviously couldnt be arsed .... so the man could kick a f*****g ball around whoopy f*****g shit .... that dont make up for the rest of his life .... drunken wasting c**t .............