iv been trying to get this bitch for months as the boy asked me to sell her for him then decided he was keeping her then told me three times i could buy her and withdrew at the last minute now i got her at the start of the weekend and she isnt in top condition she is 8 months and has always been in a kennel she is clean and quiet . i was keeping her but she isnt getting on with my dogs as all my dogs are small she keeps going for the whippet i had her in with well the whippet is trying to keep its position and they aree just ending up fighting so the whippet is in with my 2 pups at the moment whitch isnt any good as once they are both fully grown they will be as big as her and one is a male so if she breaks down im naked as she isnt old enough to breed . so after thinking about it the last 2 days and trying to sort something out im going to have to sell her againe i payd £350 for her without papers so im looking for something in that range although i must insist she go's to someone who will give her the time care and effort she is in need of at first she was a bit timed but i havent raised my hand once and she has calmed a bit had her of the leash yesterday and she healed and didnt stray far had her of with the whippet and she kept trying to nail the whippet she was fast enough in a straight line but couldnt catch her turning . iv been out with the boy who had her and although she has not cought anything she was out every night with his saluki cross watching it lamp she was slipped a few times and followed the beam most of the time just copying what she had seen not knowing what she was chasing but she is an 8 month old bitch so cant be expected to be doing much yet . both her parents worked day and night on ALL quary day and nite PRE-BAN she should turn out a decent bitch for the summer shows and pre ban she would have been more than able for anything put infront of her . i didnt get any paper work for her but have seen both parents and seen the litter when they were 6 weeks so didnt think £350 was alot of money to pay for a dog iv only ever seen advertised at £750 upward . i have piks of her but cant find my usb cable so my mate is going to email me some of her tonight if anyone is intarested .

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?? whats the problem thurso jack ? i would love to keep the bitch but apart from not having the room for another kennel i cant afford to keep a dog that is going to be a danger to others iv had much longer . give me a way to over come this and ill try it but there aint much i could do except let them establish dominance and at the end of the day id rather still have my whippet in top condition as have her injured due to my own stupidity the bitch is better in my kennel or any kennel than the one she was in hence why i baught her the minute i was given the chance . there are plenty people on here willing to judge what they dont know .

she is pure deerhound as i said iv seen both parents if there was anything else in her it would have been in the topic so there isnt much to be confused about i have writen all there is to know so anyone replying should only be replying if intarested this is why i hardly post anymore every post is the same .

?? whats the problem thurso jack ? i would love to keep the bitch but apart from not having the room for another kennel i cant afford to keep a dog that is going to be a danger to others iv had much longer . give me a way to over come this and ill try it but there aint much i could do except let them establish dominance and at the end of the day id rather still have my whippet in top condition as have her injured due to my own stupidity the bitch is better in my kennel or any kennel than the one she was in hence why i baught her the minute i was given the chance . there are plenty people on here willing to judge what they dont know .

you only post to buy and sell dogs? surely if you didnt have the room you should have considerd this before hand?

im not one to pick folks posts apart but your always looking for a bargain or a sale, and im not the first to state this, last week it was a whippet to a free home you were saying you would take it, if you have no room for this deerhound where were you going to put the whippet on top of this?

:blink::thumbdown:

but didnt he state that he couldnt keep it because she is fighting with his whippet not getting stuck in but if even i had a spare kennel i wouldnt keep a dog that fights with one of my other dogs....

Kreet enough is enough...you've got both this dog and your whippet advertised in the ad trader this week and it aint the first time your whippets been in is it? You are just aquiring dogs from somewhere and punting them on at profit,you got a staffy pup in the paper free to good home and advertised it on here asking money for it...you're a peddler and should be kicked from here.Your stories change like the wind,in the ad trader advert for this deerhound you claim you're moving abroad hence you're parting with her.I feel sorry for all the dogs in your care and for all the ones that are yet to pass through your messing,puppy peddling hands!!!!!

but didnt he state that he couldnt keep it because she is fighting with his whippet not getting stuck in but if even i had a spare kennel i wouldnt keep a dog that fights with one of my other dogs....

if this was an isolated incident i would agree with you, but every other week he has a new story for why he needs to re-home another dog and then lo and behold hes bought another fricken one :icon_eek:

Kreet enough is enough...you've got both this dog and your whippet advertised in the ad trader this week and it aint the first time your whippets been in is it? You are just aquiring dogs from somewhere and punting them on at profit,you got a staffy pup in the paper free to good home and advertised it on here asking money for it...you're a peddler and should be kicked from here.Your stories change like the wind,in the ad trader advert for this deerhound you claim you're moving abroad hence you're parting with her.I feel sorry for all the dogs in your care and for all the ones that are yet to pass through your messing,puppy peddling hands!!!!!
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YA BOBO ! :clapper: GREED ! GREED! GREED! :wankerzo4:

feb 17 i wanted a terrier or small lurcher for a boy that stays in my street as his old dog died and he wanted a dog to keep his one company he ended up with a saluki whippet . i was intarested in the black whippet as i have a whippet bitch who i have had untill now kenneld alone as she is a bit rough with my younger two but now has to be with them as the deerhound and her do not get on and i cant exactly put the deery in with my pups . as for the staff i dont know what one you are on about bobo but you are more than welcome to come see the dog that sired the pup as i now have him back from the police as he was conferscated i can also show you the mother as she is my mates dog . i can asure you my whippet is not for sale neather are my whippet/jrt cross or my jrt bitch . i also have my big staff male and my bulldog male who i keep inside since i dont work i dont see the problem with having these dogs as i have the land to work them and the time to care for them . if i could keep this bitch trust me i would she is a cracking dog but if i put her in with mywhip/jrt an my jrt and she nails them then im the silly c**t that let it happen and if she nakes my whippet there go's the shows and racing this summer and i cant exactly bring her in the house if she so much as looked at my other two they would kill her . now i bought her of a guy that has been f**kin me about for months with her and iv watched him batter her and seen how under weight she is now sorry im in the wrong thinking it was a good idea getting her but it hasnt worked out i couldnt garauntee that she would get on with mine but you never can . if i was only after a few quid id wait till she came into season and make a few quid and id have lined my whippet when she had come into season . bottom line is i want a dog to kennel with my whippet and this would have meant i had a rabbit and hare dog and one for anything else all my dogs are well looked .

i would post about taking out my whippet and taking the other two out and what i do with my staff but it isnt worth the grief iv had 3 foxe's 27 rabbits 3 squirels and 6 rooks the last 10 days and couldnt even be botherd taking a photo and posting about it because id get crap about bans whether it be ilegal dogs or ilegaly killing animals so whats the point i quite honestly wouldnt even attempt to regester againe with this site if i was thrown of and certainly would not advise the site to anyone . feel sorry for my dogs they are out twice a day worked twice a week and have 6x8 runs with a heated beding area so feel sorry for the dogs that are left locked up all day every day not given two feeds a day and never worked .

as said if you aint intarested do not post on my thread who ever gets this bitch will be more than happy with her i am more than happy with her but comon sense ses it aint worth a mess if they two of them go at it i could end up with two fu**d dogs.

hahahahaha here we go !! my am bull is 4 years old is an extremely good example of the breed with a very good hip and elbow score i will breed her when she breaks in decemmber she has just had a season but im waiting till i find the correct dog to put over her as ill be taking one litter of her getting her speyd and keeping a pup to compete in schutzhund with at the end of the day iv just had my two bitche's have a season and neather were serviced so if you think im in it for the money get your fact write . my bulldog cost me £1200 and i do not grudge a penny of it iv had her 4 years and iv had my staffy male 2 years i could have lined her with him if i wanted a quick buck but id rather wait and get a pup worth keeping from her than sell ten for a measly few grand .