Top Posters In This Topic

Guest world.hunters

is it hancock mate?

this is my hancock dog bred same way out of kubla

4-4.jpg

Good luck with your dog mate put in the time and you will be rewarded for it

W.h

Edited by world.hunters
i have a 3/4greyhound1/4collie dog i will get some phonos of him none of that hancock in him f**k that i will give up than have one of his dogs

funny how hancock gets bad press. lets face it it's normally a bad trainer that makes bad dog. I know some good working hancock dogs, and the owners are good dog trainers.

sometimes people need to look at there elves before slagging off others

Guest world.hunters

iv seen dogs from working parents wasted by shite trainers that dont put enough into there dogs and seen dogs from non working parents have the time put in and become good dogs,

everyone is free to there own opinoins so lets not turn this into a hancock thread he only wants photos of other collie crosses so lets not get the tread locked.

w.h

post-12198-1203537508_thumb.jpghers a pic of my 3/4 but i don't think hes making the grade. must say he is a good deer dog. but hes not a allrounder.. post-12198-1203537586_thumb.jpg this is his father was a deasent dog till he broke his leg. and seemed to have went back the way. still use him for the foxes but he just isent consistent enough now.. but he has had over 200 singled handed and feck knows how many doubled up. and he is half collie so he is going to get wise and let the other dogs take the sharp end..

Im no shite dog trainer i was a dog hander in the army i have trained dog for protection roles (guarding) and detection role searching for explosive and drugs etc i no how to train a dog mate i had a hancock dogs i gave it away cuz it was shite

Edited by fordie

im not going to start a hancock thread i not all dogs make the grade, and well only dogs bred to the best you can get ,proven lines is the only way to get top class workers ,my family had greyhounds and only ever bred of proven dogs same as i do with lurchers you can not tell how good a dog is until you work him HARD for a few seasons not sitting or chained up to breed the next cast greyhound, now if you breed hundreds you will get the odd world beater espec if you give it o a knoweldgble guy but ive saw several hanckockers and had two one was good ,one had less stamina than a greyhound ,i had agood beardie cross hackock one several obeidence test got her to a feild trail thing and she done me for four seasons or five i gave her away to a good home a good bitch thecolie type i keep now well there a difffrent league again only by of treid and tested workers guys put puppy peddlars out the game

brigg you should have put the old dog to a good whippet grew about forty pounds maybe thats how i got good allrounders mines are line bred but very handy , i like the ole dog of yours

i did think of that before but it was easyer to get a grew. but now have a pup to full in his place. which is line bread out of my old collie cross. which evering in his line have been proven to be exellent allrounders.post-12198-1203542086_thumb.jpg

what age is that dog, and is he the son of your ole dog or is he the father to your three qaurter bred , when i bred luke to a greyhound they turned out between 23 to 26 bitches 23to 24 and dogs 25 to 26 one turned like a strong big greyhound whippet a cracker some turned what i wanted and some turned out more greyhound they all had prey drive and good retreivers d slieght took home three to guys who wanted them, and i got good reports so just trying to keep my line going , buddy

what age is that dog, and is he the son of your ole dog or is he the father to your three qaurter bred , when i bred luke to a greyhound they turned out between 23 to 26 bitches 23to 24 and dogs 25 to 26 one turned like a strong big greyhound whippet a cracker some turned what i wanted and some turned out more greyhound they all had prey drive and good retreivers d slieght took home three to guys who wanted them, and i got good reports so just trying to keep my line going , buddy
that old dog will be 11 thise june. he is conected to the choclet dog but thro there grande parent which was a collie hankock had by the name of roufes the red.