stud dog wanted

Guest markbrick1

well hope you got a stud mark ive had replies and i thank people hopefully something thats bred and proven, fast all round collie type , appears, had the same problem years ago ,luckly ive got a relaition to lana all the best

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest markbrick1
well hope you got a stud mark ive had replies and i thank people hopefully something thats bred and proven, fast all round collie type , appears, had the same problem years ago ,luckly ive got a relaition to lana all the best
thanks mate,i will be in touch,mark
mark mate ive probably coursed more hares and ran more game than u have seen mate my dogs a r ethe best and people no me mate sjm might just be right lol

Great !! We've got someone trying to take over from Mark !! Hard act to follow, mate !!

Cheers.

proudy heard u a vidoe and book man and u never get off your fat arse off the couch

Karlsberg, my bull x would beat ur saluki on any quarry but you're correct mate, I learn most of the shite I know from Marks posts. Why would a man who obviously knows everything need to ask anyone on what dog to use over his very young bitch. If an experienced dogman don't know what he wants who does? At least SJM talks f*****g sense.

Guest markbrick1
proudy heard u a vidoe and book man and u never get off your fat arse off the couch

Karlsberg, my bull x would beat ur saluki on any quarry but you're correct mate, I learn most of the shite I know from Marks posts. Why would a man who obviously knows everything need to ask anyone on what dog to use over his very young bitch. If an experienced dogman don't know what he wants who does? At least SJM talks f*****g sense.

i knew a certain few had to creep out of the woodwork lurkin in the background,maybe i could learn somthing of you,BUT I DOUBT IT

I was thinking of going to the local off license or chip shop and listening to the chavs with their staffies, but its to cold; far better sitting here and reading this !!! Same shite, but more comfortable !!!!

Cheers. :drink:

Edited by chartpolski