stud dog wanted

Guest markbrick1

suluk your freinds dog seems pretty handy my type of dog ,even tho first crosses well most are not up to the type of hunting i do ,i bred two litts years ago got one pup out of each litter who rocked my boat alas never bred out of them , what was he bred off line bred or t collie to greyhound ,ive never liked the collified looking dogs i like them along the line of a strong built 24 inch greyhound but with a diffrent tempement which you can only get if you line bred and no your breeding greyhound wise collie grew line breed wise ,all the best wouldnt mind seeing apic of him if poss in his prime please , if i could post i would put one up of the bitch but alas dont no how to and well not that fussed ,there some other guys on here who would do it for me buddy cheers

he was a first cross mate his sire was a collie not sure what type. and his dam was an ex trak i dont know any thing about them realy mate all i no is the dog! and he was some dog in his day. if you go on my profile and look at the night out rabbiting with walksatnight. his dog the black rough coated dog is out of the dog in question. but he is collie/grey x beddy/grey. i will try and get a pic of him but i dont see the lad much any more. but like i said hes 25inch and strong. hes brindle with a greyhound shape. nice and racey!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

were did you get him from scent and whats his parentage ,is he home bred or linebred , is it the bluedog etc was he bred over by ,whats the greyhound hees out off, can he stop a hare on his own and does he retreive , hunt up i wished you were closer as i would have a run out with you , my bitch is eight but still capable of a shift once a week even thp sheeds feched and eight turning now , ill not get anothe litter out of her so have to make sure as there over thirty yearsof breeding in them i have got a relaition amale but seven and well hees not been bred with yet, i like families of dogs .its worked so far for me so why break the mold cheers

Mark we have our differences but each to there own.....good luck with the mating and litter. At the end of teh day its your stuff if you want to breed a litter then its down to you at the end of the day. If your dogs are doing what you want then go for it. Just make sure you use the right dog.....sorry you didn't get the bite you was expecting :whistling:

Witton

Guest markbrick1
Mark get eveyone really hating you put minshaw in your line...

All the best with your pups fella

they wouldnt dislike me any more then they do :no::no: i think i will give andy a ring,thats one thing weve got in common were disliked as much,and thanks witton i like that black dog of yours mate

Mark.

Regardless of the rights or wrongs of when to breed, if to breed why to breed.

You want fire, small size and some stamina......... And i know why you want the fire.........I would look for a decent wheaton cross in the region of 3/4 running dog, 1/4 Wheaton.

As for Cat not doing charlie.........she may in time once she matures a little .....or grows old and grumpy!! Look at how Lady changed this season ;)

Guest markbrick1
Mark.

Regardless of the rights or wrongs of when to breed, if to breed why to breed.

You want fire, small size and some stamina......... And i know why you want the fire.........I would look for a decent wheaton cross in the region of 3/4 running dog, 1/4 Wheaton.

As for Cat not doing charlie.........she may in time once she matures a little .....or grows old and grumpy!! Look at how Lady changed this season ;)

yea couldnt agree more but i dont think she will ever be like lady rob,but you have seen both work and i welcome youre oppinion,take care markps get on down i want to beat your all time high on the lamp when the moon gos down and the bloke who was watchin us ferret ones his rabbits gone before the caravans come back in ferreting galore

hello mark that sjm a bitch take no notice mate you know [bANNED TEXT] u want and go for it mate . when your book coming out can i have a signed copy please mate. i have a saluki x whippett x bedlington x greyhoound x bull x collie x deerhound xbloodhound x hare for the nose he stands at 21 inch doesnt kill much but keeps me warm at night u can use him if u want just for a small l fee mate all the best bill

post-13906-1203531489.jpg

Guest markbrick1
any joy in finding one yet mate

i have had a lot of pms and they were all sensible,not from the goon brigade, :laugh: iam still looking into it but i will tell you soon as i know as theres a lot of sensible people on here thanks mark

Guest markbrick1
so u saying im not sensible mark mate i try to be your friend and this is how u treat me .

i was refering to you but who are you really,?????????????????????????????????whats youre other user name???????????????????some dont hide behind 2 names mines mark and thats it whats yours?????????????????but no problem some like to have 2 of everything mate

Guest markbrick1
so u saying im not sensible mark mate i try to be your friend and this is how u treat me .

i was refering to you but who are you really,?????????????????????????????????whats youre other user name???????????????????some dont hide behind 2 names mines mark and thats it whats yours?????????????????but no problem some like to have 2 of everything mate

WAS NOT REFERIN TO YOU,SORRY